Hard Work Harry

caggimedicine

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
Oh my god Harry has been a nightmare today. He was naughty last night, but finally went to sleep and we just had a usual night. However, he woke up at 6am this morning, and has been in a bad mood since. He's not happy unless i'm carrying him around.

I took him to the Trafford Centre this morning - usually the drive and pram ride chills him out and sometimes sends him to sleep. He cried on the way there, cried in the pram - I tried to feed him... not hungry, just wanted the bottle in his mouth but wouldn't have a dummy! So I ended up coming home... he cried all the way home too! Just whinging. Nothing actually wrong with him.

I've just put him in his swing and he's just on the edge. I'm knackered! It's days like this that I actually look forward to being back at work, just sat at a desk all day! I love him so much, but good god it's hard work sometimes!

God i no what u mean i hate it when zanes in a mood and as hes got bigger he has less of them but when he does stand by lol.

hes always been a clingy baby and cried n cried till i picked him up till one day i snaped n dumped him on his play mat n left him alone he soon got th hint

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->