Harley, PLEASE start kicking for mummy :(

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Getting impatient now, so is OH.. I don't get alot of bubbles/flutters really but when I do, obviously only I can feel them so OH hates it lol!

Got 20 week scan on Friday but i'd jus like him to start kicking so I know he's okay, ya'no?

Gah!

WAKE UP BABY!!!!

I am 20 weeks today and i have not felt kicks yet either. Flutters etc but no kicks.
It was exactly 20 weeks when i felt my son kick so i am hoping this little one won't be long.

xx

I am 20 weeks today and i have not felt kicks yet either. Flutters etc but no kicks.
It was exactly 20 weeks when i felt my son kick so i am hoping this little one won't be long.

xx

Awww fingers crossed :) my placenta is lying in the front so it's cushioning everything at the moment :( xx

I am nearly 20 weeks and have felt nothing but flutters but I have an anterior placenta so won't be feeling anything for a few more weeks at the moment. Hope you feel baby soon though :hugs:

I have anterior placenta and first felt baby properly kick at about 20 weeks but now 26 weeks and she never stops and I mean never enjoy the peace and quiet whilst you can x

Aw i'm the same, my placenta is at the front. I was getting so worried as i'd felt nothing, but had my 20wk scan on friday and was so relieved to see her moving about. Since then i've felt little tiny flutters/kicks down low to the side. x

I am nearly 20 weeks and have felt nothing but flutters but I have an anterior placenta so won't be feeling anything for a few more weeks at the moment. Hope you feel baby soon though :hugs:

Ufft, same boat :(

Hope you do too :) x

I have anterior placenta and first felt baby properly kick at about 20 weeks but now 26 weeks and she never stops and I mean never enjoy the peace and quiet whilst you can x

hehe okay, note to self...there are pro's and con's to everything :p

I think he's lazy too haha!! xx

Aw i'm the same, my placenta is at the front. I was getting so worried as i'd felt nothing, but had my 20wk scan on friday and was so relieved to see her moving about. Since then i've felt little tiny flutters/kicks down low to the side. x

Aww cute :)

Hopefully mine will too!

Btw you little avatar,... absolutely ADOREABLE xx

I too have an anterior placenta and this being my third child I was concerned that by 20 weeks I hadn't really felt much if any movements. At my 20 week scan I was told that this was because the placenta was cushioning all movements.

Now I wish it was. She has some powerful legs and especially likes to dance about at 3am.

You'll feel baby kick soon, try not to worry too much

it should be anytime now, although u might have an anterior placenta which could be blockin the kicks which happened to me with my son and i didnt feel him until 24 weeks, this time round tho iv thought these last few days i could feel kicks, last nyt i was woken out of my sleep with a round of definant kicks lol

awww my lil man is going to be called Harley :) nice name choice!! i didnt feel my lil one kick till about 23 weeks but theres no stopping him now xx

My hubby didn't feel baby kick till about 2 weeks ago, I hadn't really felt much other then flutters till then either and then well now I don't think he ever sleeps! He's kicking now! So don't worry! Hes in there and his kicks will get stronger! :) x

awww my lil man is going to be called Harley :) nice name choice!! i didnt feel my lil one kick till about 23 weeks but theres no stopping him now xx

Awww :D how lovely!!

Haha bless him! xx

your feel it. I felt proper kicks a couple days after my 20 week scan.x

Dont worry ladies youll be feeling them very soon, and then they dont stop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->