Harry Potter..help

monkee12

Reaction score
Ok so I’ve decided to do a Harry Potter sensory area in our new house, so it’s not massively xmas related but I’m going to start it just after Christmas although it will take a few weeks to complete. It’s for my soon to be 7 year old son, he has additional needs and it’s an area for him to go when he wants alone time.
We know it’s going to be the ‘cupboard under the stairs’ so door will be removed and a curtain put up, and was thinking bean bags, books and some lighting, any recommendations for Harry Potter items that would look good?

You can get Harry Potter string lights and I expect cushions too. Maybe see about wall stickers/decals

Does he have Harry Potter dress up clothes too? Maybe a Harry Lamp shade?

How about some Harry Potter stuffies? A Hedwig stuffed animal and I think they have others as well. A "time Turner"? An hourglass he can use to keep time or just watch the sand fall.

Oh this sounds amazing. My daughter are both obsessed with Harry Potter and I got my new cricut maker so am going to do them both a shadow box in Harry Potter theme xx

Ah that sounds so fun! Maybe a cloak of invisibility (ie a blanket in a material he likes), sensory potion bottles (bottles with oil & water, glitter etc that you shake up and watch for relaxation). You could put envelops on the wall like the Hogwarts letter that are filled with little fiddle objects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->