• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Harry Potter

J

JustG

Anyone else a pottermaniac here?

When i first met hayley she nagged me for 6 months solid to read the first book, i eventually caved and ended up buying and reading books 1-5 in a single month, for book 6 me an hayley went to tesco at midnight the day it was released and sat up reading all night, now i'm itching for the last book come on jk out with it already!!

Check out which house you'd be in
https://www.personalitylab.org/tests/ccq_hogwarts.htm
I'm hufflepuff :roll:

I'm Ravenclaw!!

Should've known it'd be you that'd post this thread!!!

:roll:

Ohhhh i love Harry Potter.
Like you i eventually read the first book then got hooked!

Im a Hufflepuff

i love it, but i dotn read the books, i watch the movies, which is stange for me beucause i read likea book everyday ( im a very fast reader) i dunno i never wanted to read the books

DD and I are woching Harry Potter and the goblet of fire!!

Right Now!!!

im ravenclaw,,,love the movies, dying to read the books, hoping to get some for christmas this year, been dropping hints. bxox

HayleyB said:
I'm Ravenclaw!!

should of known you'd be ravenclaw smart arse, love the films too but they dont even compare to the books!

JustG said:
HayleyB said:
I'm Ravenclaw!!

should of known you'd be ravenclaw smart arse, love the films too but they dont even compare to the books!

Fuck off.... you know i get Ravenclaw everytime we do it!!!! :oops:

Books are so much better than the films!!!
Love my imagination!!!

xox

i love harry potter

ive read all the books, bought them for the kids but to no avail they would rather watch the films( who can blame them)

ooh i love it love it lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it

I'm Hufflepuff

Just started reading hp to my little boy. never too young to start. I know hayley is a big fan, we used to chat about it often in work...

:D

i'm hufflepuff as well :) love harry potter have read the books all over and over, and the movie have them all :) can and cannot wait till next summer, because isn't it the last book :(:( so sad maybe she will do like a follow up??? [-o< prolly not but ah a girl can hope lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"