harry rednap left portsmouth footy club

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
harry rednap left portsmouth footy club:cry: not good news to wake up to :cry:

:cry: i'm just watching it on sky sports news, i can't believe it :cry::cry::cry:
hoping tony adams will take over, with joey jordon as his no 2, thats the only thing that could cheer me up, i can't believe he's left :cry:

:cry: i'm just watching it on sky sports news, i can't believe it :cry::cry::cry:
hoping tony adams will take over, with joey jordon as his no 2, thats the only thing that could cheer me up, i can't believe he's left :cry:

nor can we :cry: my little harry is named after him, cos we won fa cup we said if we win and have a boy we will call him harry :cry:

awwwww, harry is such a gorgeous name honey, i thought about it too, because of mr. rednapp, :cry: hopefully we'll win today, might make us feel better :hugs:

:hugs: Pompey are a good team in there own right! OK Harry got them where they are now but i am sure they will be fine without him..

Oh more Pompey fans yay!!! I am too, yes they are a great team now but this and the money problems will really rock the boat. Most of the players are only there cos Harry was so then comes the issue of them wanting to leave, as well as leaving in the middle of the European tour, although we believe in them it is the players belief in themselves without him that may be the problem.

Argh why now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"