Has any one ever had just ONE sore boob?

Samanthatc

Reaction score
So I'm not exactly sure when I Od but I think I'm around 11 DPO. Iv had some brown CM since Wednesday but it's only when I wipe and it looks like it's going away today. Yesterday I noticed my right boob was Sooo hard and a bit tender. I know this can be a symptom of AF on her way but the weird thing is that my left boob was completely soft and squishy. I got a bfn on Wednesday just gone so don't know what's going on!

Has anyone had this before??? Just one sore boob? Should I get it checked out?

Also been super nauseous today :(

Yep, I I had one sore when I got a bfp last year. Hurt so bad I made an appt for an exam. I thought something was wrong cause it was only one. It felt like someone punched it.

FX that you will get your BFP

Wow thank you so so much for your reply. I have been quite worried because every thing I read says sore hard bbs can be symptom but it's always both not just one!! I'm actually going to make an appointment for an exam on Tuesday just to be safe but feel better after reading your reply. Maybe there is some hope? Except I did get a bfn Friday :(

Still have brown CM as well so I'm not holding out much hope. Will test again Monday and probably go to the doctors Tuesday for a breast exam.

Hi! I'm currently 13dpo and also my right BB is sore and tender but not my left? I'm due AF any day now and usually have very sore BBs at least a week before but nothing this cycle. Also been bloated, slight cramps and terrible insomnia. I haven't tested yet though, I'm trying to hold out.

Let me know how you get on and baby dust to you!

Hey! Hopefully it's a good sign for us both but as I said not holding out too much hope for myself because I still have this annoying brown CM and got a bfn Friday. Am going to test again tomorrow. When do you plan on testing? Lots of baby dust to you x

Still getting BFNs :( feel like AF will be here soon. I went to the doctor about my hard right boob today and she said it feels ok to her but gave me a referral for an ultrasound to be safe. Any updates for you mrsstorm

Hi,

I have had 1 sore breast before. It always spreads to my other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->