• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Has any one got pregnant right away after 1st miscarriage.....

Raiders09

Reaction score
Please share experience.....

I had my m/s on Sept 27 and spotted 4 days after...
So now I'm clean for 2 weeks now, even my doc did u/s and gave me pills to remove everything well...

We have started to try again...since my doc said you are 3 times more fertile after a miscarriage.....

2 days ago after pee wen I wiped I saw light shades of blood...I thought it's my period but it didn't even start.....
Was it implantation blood....have I conceived.....
I jus hope I have conceived....

I had a miscarriage end of July. It took nearly 4 weeks for my pregnancy tests to go negative after the MC. I am now pregnant again. After my first period we started trying again in August and concieved in sept. Don't be disheartened if your not pregnant yet. You haven't had much time to heal xx

I miscarried on the 16th of july MC Completed and bleeding subsided by the 23rd. I had as you discribed a streak of blood if that a few weeks later!..HPT were negative at this point. I never actually recieved a period and i Got my BFP On the 6th of sept im now 9 weeks 1 day :D

I had a MC on the 20th of July, stopped spotting on the 26th and conceived again between the 28th and the 1st (must have bc no unprotected sex after)..do without a period ever showing up. I got my BFP on the 8th of August and am now nearing 13 weeks :)

I had a chemical on 9-23 almost a mth later I tested positive again hoping for a healthy baby didn't think it would happen so quick

I had a chemical that started on March 1st, bled like a heavy period for about 6 days, then started baby dancing again and got a positive test at 7 dpo on March 21st, exactly 3 weeks after my m/c started. I am now 33 weeks along and things have been textbook this entire pregnancy.

I've had 2 miscarriages and never conceived before getting my period (both times 4 weeks after the mc). But I got pregnant after my first period. 3rd time the baby stuck and is now my gorgeous 2 1/2 year old😉

I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks pregnant (chemical). I got my next BFP before I even had a period after the miscarriage. That was my daughter. I couldn't believe it since I hadn't had a period but so thankful.

Me! I started bleeding Sept 19th and I just found out I was pregnant again today. I spotted a little in between but it was about a week before I ovulated. Not sure why I did, I never spot in between my cycle.

I had an MC/Chemical in September. It was so early that doctor did not tell us to wait a cycle to try again. I usually have an exactly regular 27 day cycle, but I think I did ovulate later due to the MC. This probably would have been a longer cycle (maybe 35 days) but I got pregnant again. No period in between. I am super nervous but things seem mostly okay so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"