Has Any1 Else Had This???

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by zooney, Oct 23, 2008.

1. zooney

zooney MUM OF 1 TTC no.2

HI, ME AGAIN, OK MY LATEST GOSS, 2DAY I'M 12 DAYS LATE FOR MY ALWAYS REGULAR :witch: I'VE DONE ABOUT 10 HPT OVER THE LAST 12 DAYS AND THEY'VE ALL BEEN :bfn:, BEEN THE DOCTORS AND HE TOLD ME IF STILL NO AF AFTER 2 MORE WEEKS AND STILL GETTING A :bfn: COME BACK AND THEY'LL DO BLOOD TESTS!!! I THOUGHT THIS MORNING THAT :witch: HAD GOT ME, WHEN I WENT THE LOO AND WIPED I HAD A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF BLOOD ON THE TISSUE (SORRY IF TMI) I'VE GOT AF SYMPTOMS, CRAMPS ETC... BUT I'VE HAD THEM ON AND OFF OVER THE LAST 2 WEEKS. HAVEN'T HAD ANY BLOOD SINCE, IS IT BECAUSE I'VE JUST COME ON? DON'T KNOW WHATS HAPPENED, HAS anyone ELSE BEEN LIKE THIS AND GONE ON TO GET A :bfp:??? I SURE HOPE SO, I WAS DEVASTATED THIS MORNING WHEN I SEEN THE BLOOD, BUT CAN'T HELP BUILDING MY HOPES UP AGAIN NOW THAT THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY BLOOD SINCE 7am!!!! AAAAAAAAHHH :rofl:XX:hug:

2. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

I'm going to give TMI as well so apologies in advance. I got my BFP today on a CB digi. I really didn't think I was pregnant because yesterday, I was feeling quite damp down there. Everytime I went to the loo, nothing when I wiped except CM. I had black knickers on as well so couldn't tell if I had any blood there. Anyway, this morning when I wiped there was a bit of brown CM when I wiped. I did a test and got a faint line so did my CB digi and got "pregnant". I've had this a bit today. Nothing when I wipe but it's there when I push the tissue up a little further. It's brown but I've had symptoms, tender bbs, a few cramps and feeling bloated. Hopefully it'll be your BFP. I'm only 12dpo though so I'm wondering if it could be chemical. Fingers crossed it isn't.

3. zooney

zooney MUM OF 1 TTC no.2

HI SUSAN, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR :bfp: I'M MADE UP FOR YOU, YOU MUST BE ON :cloud9:, THANKS I'M TRYING NOT TO BUILD MY HOPES UP BUT IT'S SO HARD, UNTIL I SEE A PROPER AF BLOOD FLOW I'M NOT GIVING UP HOPE!!! GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE U HAVE A FAB AND HEALTHY 9 MONTHS XX :hug:

4. zooney

zooney MUM OF 1 TTC no.2

ttp://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2384a0/ttc.png

still no blood!!! i'm a girl on a mission :rofl:xx

5. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

oohhh dont know wot to say ! good luck !

6. Visqueen

Visqueen mum to 2 beautiful girls

God zooney your a puzzleing one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Still keeping fingers crossed for you :hugs:

7. zooney

zooney MUM OF 1 TTC no.2

thanks visqueen, it's so typical of me, nothing ever runs smoothly, can't even get a straight forward :witch:, i'm not giving up till i see a real show of the :witch:, fingers crossed :hug:

8. zooney

zooney MUM OF 1 TTC no.2

thanks honey, you too!! x:hug:

9. bebe

bebe Well-Known Member

Can't believe the Dr is making you wait that long to test you!

10. zooney

zooney MUM OF 1 TTC no.2

i know, he was so matter of fact about it too, love 2 see him going through it!!! :rofl: xx:hug:

11. bebe

bebe Well-Known Member

I would have guessed it would have been a he. They have no idea how hard the not knowing is. :hug:

12. Ersurgeongirl

Ersurgeongirl Trying for #2!

Ill keep my fingers crossed for you.

13. zooney

zooney MUM OF 1 TTC no.2

ticker test

dohhh y wont my ticker work???

14. zooney

zooney MUM OF 1 TTC no.2

wahey done it!!!! :rofl:

15. bebe

bebe Well-Known Member

Zooney, how you feeling today?

16. zooney

zooney MUM OF 1 TTC no.2

Hi bebe, thanks for messaging me, still the same no :witch: and did another internet cheapy before and got :bfn:, af is 2 weeks late 2morrow, really thought :witch:arrived yesterday morning, but had no more blood since and it was only a tiny tiny bit yesterday when i wiped! i spoke 2 a girl who didn't get a :bfp: till her af was 3 weeks late so i'm still hoping!!!

hows things with u? xx:hug:

17. zooney

zooney MUM OF 1 TTC no.2

hi, the saga continues, i'm still the same, 17 days late 2day no :witch: yet another load of :bfn:, used my last cb digi this morning just to read NOT PREGNANT!!! it's driving me mad, i'm trying 2 convince myself that i'm just not pg this month but cause the :witch: is still awol it's hard!!! maybe she's gonna make a appearance on halloween!!!

sorry for tmi but me and oh got up 2 no good last nite lol and he said it feels different up there, i asked in what way and typical man style he tried 2 explain, his words were " erm just different, kind of puffy"!!!!!!! i felt that i was a lot dryer than normal too, any ideas?

i've had such a rollercoaster of emotions from believing i must be pg cause i'm never late for af to now worrying is there some underlying illness whats kept af away!! unless i'm extremely unusual it would have well shown up by now if i was pg! WOUDN'T IT??? xx:hug:

18. zooney

zooney MUM OF 1 TTC no.2

hi bebe how are you? xx :hug:

19. Ilovemysoldier

Ilovemysoldier Well-Known Member

Hope you get either a positive or AF soon! It must be frustrating not knowing whats going on! I think even getting AF would be something...atleast you'd know either way! Although lets hope that isnt the case!!!
    I cant believe the doctors are making you wait that long either! Well out of order! You could see another doctor...they might get you in for a blood test sooner?
    Best of luck! Hope you questions are answered soon!
    xx

20. zooney

zooney MUM OF 1 TTC no.2

thanks ilovemysoldier, good luck to you 2 xx :hug: