Has Any1 Else Had This???

It's awful not knowing what's going on isn't it? I was actually pleased to see :witch: last AF because I was so peed off with being in limbo.

FX this is it for you and you get that :bfp: soon.

:hugs:
Gemma x

quick update, erm basically the same, no :witch: and still :bfn:. 18 days late!!!! whats going on? xx :hug:

Geez, Zooney, you just can't get a break! I know it seems likes ages and time is creeping by, but hang in there! SOMEthing's gotta give soon! :hugs:

My friend had her period for 6 months, well thought it was that. She was several weeks late and kept testing with BFNs. Then she got AF and since it was a typical AF she didn't think m/c and just assumed she stressed herself out TTC causing the witch to be late. 5 months or so later she just felt something was up and her mom was an RN at a OBGYN so she went into to see the doctor, they ran a blood work up and her levels were super high. Since she had just come off AF doctor sent her for an u/s which confirmed she was pg and 6 months or so along (hence the high #s). Her little girl is now a very happy and healthy 8 y/o. They said most likely she O late that month due to stress, which resulted in her getting BFNs because she wasn't far enough out DPO and the bleeding she had during the pg was actually due to a high implantation of the baby and the lower uterus not thinking it was pg. So there is still hope and that you had a late O and/or your body just isn't liking you and allowing HGC to show up in your urine. I would be well ticked having to wait for a blood draw though.

^ *nods* yeah i was wondering if maybe that bit of blood was implantation after a late O, then you'd need to wait a bit before the BFP shows up?

awww thanks girls, so i'm not out of the woods yet!!! i really hope i am pg, its just so hard not knowing, and everytime i go the loo i keep expecting 2 c the :witch:, i guess it's like i've read on here loads of times, it's not over till the :witch: shows up!!!

thanks again for advice xx :hug:

My friend had her period for 6 months, well thought it was that. She was several weeks late and kept testing with BFNs. Then she got AF and since it was a typical AF she didn't think m/c and just assumed she stressed herself out TTC causing the witch to be late. 5 months or so later she just felt something was up and her mom was an RN at a OBGYN so she went into to see the doctor, they ran a blood work up and her levels were super high. Since she had just come off AF doctor sent her for an u/s which confirmed she was pg and 6 months or so along (hence the high #s). Her little girl is now a very happy and healthy 8 y/o. They said most likely she O late that month due to stress, which resulted in her getting BFNs because she wasn't far enough out DPO and the bleeding she had during the pg was actually due to a high implantation of the baby and the lower uterus not thinking it was pg. So there is still hope and that you had a late O and/or your body just isn't liking you and allowing HGC to show up in your urine. I would be well ticked having to wait for a blood draw though.

god i bet the pregnancy went quickly for your friend then!!! what a lovely pleasant suprise, hope 4 me yet!!! thanks xx :hug:

I think that it just might have been and I would wait at least two weeks from that show of blood.

Hun is it possible you O'd late this cycle? Maybe the blood you saw just for one day was implantation bleeding? Good luck at the doctor's blood test hun. :hugs:

Love,
Amy.

god i bet the pregnancy went quickly for your friend then!!! what a lovely pleasant suprise, hope 4 me yet!!! thanks xx :hug:
It was the weirdest thing because I remember we were both TTC at the time and I messaged her and said well I am out this month AF showed, and she said yup me too BFNs and the witch showed late. Imagine my shock when she messaged me and thought something was wrong and went to the OB and called me in tears saying she was in fact pg and so far along. Her baby was measuring small but organ wise on time and she was if I remember about a month early so it was most likely the reason she didn't feel her so much, and when she did figured it was gas or just her wishing to be pg.

lol it must have been suck a shock, glad the baby was fine! thanks and good luck 2 u!!! xx :hug:

amyblackstone i was just guna say this,uknow b4 i started charting,the mth b4,instead of my normal 29day cycle i was 9day late!!! i had a 38day cycle !! this had never ever happened b4,i started charting and sure enough i had a 29day cycle,then charted a 37day cycle,this was happening all of a sudden cos on a 30day cycle i O on cd15 and on the longer cycle i dont O till cd20 !!! but it can be much more of a difference than this!!
hope u get ur bfp tho,theres nowt worst...no af n bfn :( good luck hun xx

Hun is it possible you O'd late this cycle? Maybe the blood you saw just for one day was implantation bleeding? Good luck at the doctor's blood test hun. :hugs:

Love,
Amy.

hi amy, i never used opks or charted my temps so don't know when i o'd i only know :witch: was due 11th october! guess if she doesn't show by next week i'll have 2 wait n see what blood tests say! has any1 ever just missed a period out then gone on 2 have there normal one the next month?

thanks amy and good luck! xx:hug:

Has only happened to me when I was on BCP (atrophic uterus, which is aparently normal :shrug:) - remind me, did you recently come off BC?

ok still no :witch:, i was wondering do u think your af could just stop if your overweight? i haven't recently become overweight i've been like this for years and periods have always been regular up until now! i'm clutching at straws i think, trying 2 diagnose why i'm so late and still :bfn: xx:hug:

Hun I am FAT !! My bmi is 35 and my periods was regular But docs do use this against you when they run out of answers xxx

lol the dr hasn't exactly said it yet!!!! i'm just re=hearsing for what i'm goin 2 say when i go next week if thats why he said my af has gone missing

good luck XX:hug:

Hi zooney, it has been a very long time....Howz things with u?
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"