Has Any1 Else Had This???

hiya pooja, things are the same with me, 19 days late 2day and still :bfn:, if things are still the same next week i've got 2 go back the docs!!

hows things with you?

xx:hug:

yes zooney its very much bad that if we donn get either.....

Why donn u try to get app from a Dr. who will do a blood test soon....donn worry ....dont loose hope :happydance: that :witch:is away....we are expecting a :bfp: from u soon hun....

things are going gud.. am on the 8th day of my cycle...thinking of buying opk this time :blush:

I have heard of women who have remained the same weight and then out of no where AF would stop.... but generally there would be some tell tales signs before she goes away. Normally cycles would be all over the cause so I highly doubt this would be the case with you. I know that athletic women and overweight women can stop being fertile, but again it just isn't something that will happen over night.

h pooja, yes i would buy opk, if the :witch: turns up for me i'm gong 2 use them in future and start doing my temp, i'm sure you'll get your :bfp: soon, take care xx:hug:

Zooney, how are you doing today? You seem very upbeat, I am going insane by the end of a 'normal' 2ww and usually glad to get AF so I don't keep seeing BFN's so you must be very strong mentally. I hope that this is it for you and that the :witch: stays away and you can get some answers from the Doc next week, I sincerely hope they don't fob you off again!. Take care :hugs:

hi bebe, my emotions are very up and down, 1 minute i think well i must be pg and the next i'm convinced i'm not and the :witch: is just playing tricks on me, i'm on a real rollercoaster at the moment, if i get a :bfp: at the end i'll be a very happy girl :cloud9: although i've got 2 admit as each day goes by i think the chances of getting a :bfp: are getting slimmer and slimmer, i mean how long can it take 2 show up!!!!!

hows things going with you? you ok? xx:hug:

Not too bad, started the opk's for this cycle and I think it will be pos tomorrow or Sat, so just need to get on with the :sex: Would be easier if DH and I didn't have stinking colds and he wasn't working 16 hour days! But hopefully we will make it this time! Are you going to make your appointment for the doc's next week?

Keep in tough and if you need to get things off your chest you can always pm me. I hope the :witch: does stay away for you and that the Dr takes you more seriously next visit. They always seem to be full of excuses when they can't give you an anwser rather than test. Lets hope you ov'd late and caught it. If I were you I would have probably spent half my salary on HPT's by now! :hugs:

lol i have, i've spent a fortune on the, but found some cheap ones on the internet so i've ordered some of them!!! next tuesday i'm going back the docs, thats if af still hasn't arrived and i'm still getting :bfn:

good luck, i'll keep my fingers crossed that this cycle is the one for you!! i'm sure u and oh will find time to fit some :sex: in :rofl:.

thanks for taking the time 2 show an interest, i'll keep you up to date xx:hug:

hi ladies i am new here....i am on 12dpo, i think, and just started seeing more mucous, when i put in tissue paper as well....good thing im noto the only one on earth doing this! i have had perkier nipples for a week...there are normally inverted anyway but are coming out 4 or 5 times a day for a bit and im like, hmmmm...also i feel crampy, heavier in my womb area. my last cycle was 26. then 25 days...so i though when i made love this week on day 16 that maybe it would have been aruond ovulation, even though the 2 months before were short...but i noticed slippery tissue when i wiped a few days before that...i wasnt doing temp, thats why i dont know when i ovulated...this week im on day 28 tomorrow so thats why i imagine this month was longer but imalso traveling...its so amazing that we feel pregers in this wait...do other women feel this too, when they dont want a child?? i ask myself about these symptoms, and ever since july i have been wishing i was pregnant every month, and all these months i felt it....anyway, any advice insight would be great....blessings....

I wish there was a BD (non-sexual) that brings on pg kinda like an Indian rain dance that brings on the rain. I could so see you doing a silly dance zooney if it were rumored to bring on a BFP. I really hope this is it for you and that your outcome is a healthy little one 9 months or so from now.

kandksmama i sure would do a rain dance 2 bring on a :bfp: i'd do almost anything to see it :rofl:

oh well still no :witch: i hope she stays away but for the right reason like a ickle baby zooney on the horizon :rofl: xx:hug:

oh well my new stock of hpt came this morning and i've just done 1 suprise, suprise another :bfn:, i really was hoping as i hadn't done a test for 2 days that this could have been my :bfp:, i'm 20 days late 2day!!!! i guess i've just got 2 tell myself that this month isn't it for me and there's another reason why i haven't had my :witch: nature can be so cruel, because i'm always regular i've been really thinking ths could be it for me, witch will be 3 weeks late 2morrow so i don't know whats going on!!!! xx:hug:

how soon in your next doc appt?? I can't believe you're not crashing their gates... I'd totally be camped out on the doorstep until the doc agreed to finally pay attention to me! :rofl: You have better will power than I do!

hi tigerlady, Tuesday my docs appointment is, i kinda know i'm not pg after this wait, but still can't help hoping!! xx:hug:

Even if they say no preggo, maybe they can give you another positive direction to go in for answers! :hugs:

I have a doc appt Tues, too (not to test, but for consult stuff), here's hoping we both get encouraging news!!

ye i know, good luck 2 us both for Tuesday then!!! xx:hug:

20 days late for your period? If you're not pregnant this month, I think you've completely missed this period. Maybe you should have a look at some of Lyrah's posts as she had something like this. Good luck xxx

Hey zooney

Good luck for Tuesday I really hope it turns out good for you after the 20 day wait so far.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"