Has Any1 Else Had This???

Just wanted to say good luck for the Dr's tomorrow keep in touch and let us know how you get on :hugs:

I have just read through all of this thread and wow what a rollacoaster.

Just wanted to wish you alllllll the luck in the world for tomorrow I have my fingers crossed for you hunny:hug:

thanks bebe & charliemeg, just wish i had a :bfp: after all this waiting!!! xx:hug:

doc not fitting me in 2day gotta ring in the morning at 8.30!!!!

NOT POSSIBLE!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!

Are you in some sort of screwed up version of candid camera and someone forgot to tell you??? This is soooooo outta control!!

:hug:

Hi zooney got the Dr. appoint? When are u going to the Dr.?

lol @ tigerlady i know, i keep thinking jeremy beadle or some1 is gonna jump out on me!!!! xx:hug:

It's so great that you can have a sense of humor about this! I'd keep calling and I'll cross my fingers that you can get it at least by tomorrow - bright and early!

ARRRGGGHHH!!!! I was thinkin about you all day today, wondering how things went for you at the doc, and then I got home, rushed to the computer to see if you'd posted anything and I couldn't believe my eyeballs when I read this! You are an amazing person. Seriously, I admire your patience and tenacity because I would be banging my head into a wall...(well, actually my doctor's).LOL You MUST get on to tell us tomorrow. Good luck! Keep your head up!:hug:

Just wanted to let you know that I was always regular before ttc 3 months ago. I have been so stresses that I have been 20 days late twice!! I had every test done. It is confirmed that it is stress that is causing this which makes perfect sence!

lol @ mrsmc, i've just rang the docsa and i've got a appointment for 9.20 am aaah better get dressed :rofl:, gotta b there in just over 30mins, fingers crossed i get some good news, keep thinking there's something extraordinarily wrong with me :rofl:.

good luck 2 u, let me know how u get on!!!

xx:hug:

Hope you get some anwsers at the Dr's today. Good luck i'll be thinking of you.

well my doc is a total ar*se!! i went this morning and seen a different doctor this time it was a woman and i thought oh she'll be more understanding! was i wrong? YES :rofl: firstly she said not 2 worry they don't bother looking in2 missed periods until u've missed maybe 5-6!!! she never even mentioned blood tests so i asked about test and she said ye they do them but they don't normally do them this soon??? i told her how stressed i am with no :witch: and constant :bfn: so in the end she reluctantly agreed i could have a bood test done, she said it's VERY VERY RARE to have a :bfp: from a blood test if u've had :bfn: from hpt, i wouldn't agree looking on babyandbump there's a lot of women who don't get a possitive from a hpt but are actually :bfp: isn't there????

anyway the nurse at the docs didn't have any appointments to take my blood (don't know why the doc couldn't do it) so i had 2 go the hospital and give blood there, they said it will be about 5 days till the result!!!

OMG i'm going mad, so with the weekend it'll probably be about this time next week when i finally get the result, i kind of know it's a :bfn: as surely with the amount of hpt i've done it would have shown up by now, but i can't help thinking ????? just maybe i am!!!!! xx:hug:

At this point, if you were the star of a TV show, no one would believe it anymore... this much couldn't possibly go wrong!

On the bright side, the test is done! Even if you have to wait for the results. Good for you for pushing for it. I'd make an appt with your normal doc for next week after your expect those results back!

:hugs:

well done for getting that test, even with the doctor being reluctant. i missed several periods once, and they wouldn't even do blood tests then - they said just wait until you're TTC, and then we'll see if there is anything wrong. stupid health care system.

have you been doing any OPKs at all? i have been frustrated with HPTs even though theoretically I can't be pregnant yet, but have been having much fun winding myself up even more by peeing on OPKs as well and trying to figure out what varying levels of negative mean, lol.

At this point, if you were the star of a TV show, no one would believe it anymore... this much couldn't possibly go wrong!

On the bright side, the test is done! Even if you have to wait for the results. Good for you for pushing for it. I'd make an appt with your normal doc for next week after your expect those results back!

:hugs:

Thanks tigerlady, i know, i've just got 2 wait now and see what the results say, the thing is i don't know whens the best chance 2 try for a :bfp: cause i haven't had a :witch: i've never done opk or temping but as soon as af shows up i'm gonna start to do them, i keep laughing to myself, ye know that hysterical laugh when u know your on the verge of loosing it :rofl:xx:hug:

well done for getting that test, even with the doctor being reluctant. i missed several periods once, and they wouldn't even do blood tests then - they said just wait until you're TTC, and then we'll see if there is anything wrong. stupid health care system.

have you been doing any OPKs at all? i have been frustrated with HPTs even though theoretically I can't be pregnant yet, but have been having much fun winding myself up even more by peeing on OPKs as well and trying to figure out what varying levels of negative mean, lol.

lol i've become a expert poas addict this month, infact i can honestly say i'm fed up doing them!! :rofl:xx:hug:

Well done for getting the test :happydance:

Damn Drs they get paid a fortune and dont want work :rofl: :rofl:

Keep strong/sane :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back