Has Any1 Else Had This???

awww, hon! :hugs:

I STILL say go to the doc and discuss the :witch: being away so long! And don't accept crap answers!

she told me they won't look in2 missed periods till u've missed aprrox 6!!!!! if i'm not pg which now i know i'm not just have 2 wait till af arrives!!! super help my doc :cry:

thanks tiger xx:hug:

That's horrible!! They should be giving you a blood test and if neg, then provera or something to bring AF on!!! 6 missed periods? Does that mean they won't look at it until you haven't bled for six months?!

can you find another doc??? 6 is too many to miss if you are not on BCP!!!

That's horrible!! They should be giving you a blood test and if neg, then provera or something to bring AF on!!! 6 missed periods? Does that mean they won't look at it until you haven't bled for six months?!

thats what the doc said she sounded like she didn't think it was at all important, what is provera, i've read some threads on here i know it brings your period on or something doesn't it? xx:hug:

can you find another doc??? 6 is too many to miss if you are not on BCP!!!

it's a medical centre with quite a few different docs in it, so if af doesn't show soon i'll make a appointment 2 c a different doctor in there, thanx tiger xx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->