Has anyone been 6 days late and got a BFN?

pradabooties

Reaction score
Hi all,

AF is now six days late! I was planning to test on the 20th but things got too busy over the weekend and it was pouring rain too hard to drive to the store so I will be definitely testing tomorrow when I'm spot on a week late for AF.

I am just curious to know if others have ever had AF a 6 days or a week late and tested BFN? Obviously I can't know for sure if I'm pregnant til I test but just wondering to know what has happened with others around this stage

I'm so bloated and my abdomen feels sensitive. Nipples have an on and off tingling, just noticed a blue vein right in my areola which I've never seen before. Tired, nausea (comes and goes), went to a bar the other night and drank half a cider then had no interest. Under arms a bit sensitive. Quite irritable and emotional.

Could be a good sign. First thing I noticed was utter exaustuon. On the other hand, when TTC DD, I skipped a whole month because I was stressing my body out with the wondering.

Could be a good sign. First thing I noticed was utter exaustuon. On the other hand, when TTC DD, I skipped a whole month because I was stressing my body out with the wondering.

Thanks for your reply Karigan! Yeah I can imagine that would definitely make your body a bit out of wack. I tend to think that wouldn't be the case for me though because I'm technically more in the not trying not preventing category - my partner and I decided to go off birth control about 6 months ago now and just see what happened. Although since starting to get symptoms around 7DPO I have certainly had it on my mind A LOT! x

We were the same way. We didn't try for 5 months, then put more effort in for 2 before we conceived. Were TTC number two now, and I'm 8 days overdue but the line on my test is so faint, I don't know if it's even there! I'm hoping I'm not screwimg my body up again, because this last week has been driving me mad? I'm testing again on Thursday, as it was 2 weeks late that I got a string bfp. I'd wait about that long for you too, so you get a def answer.

We were the same way. We didn't try for 5 months, then put more effort in for 2 before we conceived. Were TTC number two now, and I'm 8 days overdue but the line on my test is so faint, I don't know if it's even there! I'm hoping I'm not screwimg my body up again, because this last week has been driving me mad? I'm testing again on Thursday, as it was 2 weeks late that I got a string bfp. I'd wait about that long for you too, so you get a def answer.

I know what you mean about going mad! It's really very frustrating just wondering for days on end. I hope you get your strong BFP!!! Thanks for the tip, in that case I might buy two tests tomorrow and use the other one at 2 weeks late depending what happens with the test tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->