has anyone been preg but not had a bfp for a few weeks?

I never had a bfp until at least 11 dpo but line was very light until i was about 3weeks along..so, you never know..I am thinking you implanted late on...hopefully.. xxx

Oh goodness..well keep busy all weekend to pass time fast! and best wishes..hope to sign in Monday to see some baby news from you! :happydance:

I never had a BFP for ages with my daughter. Can't remember exactly how long though.

Hi Char.

I am having exactly the same problem. I am 21 days late now and having all of the pregnant symptoms. I have had bfn regularly and the same with the urine test at the docs yesterday.

I am going in for bloods tomorrow and possible scan so we will see.

With my son I did not show at all on any hpt, it was only a scan that he was discovered.

Good luck for Monday. XX

hey hon - do you have pcos? My first pg I didnt get a positive until CD41 so you never know - fingers crossed for you x

yes i have pcos :( i have been having all the symptoms for pregnancy and my mum never had a + hpt either, so fingers crossed for baby no.1!! xx

thankyou, and thanks alot ladies for all your support x x x

thankyou asibling :D r u gna test anytime soon? arrghhh im so nervous, i hope he doesnt just say 'well the test came back negative' :'( it will break me!! i will probs start crying to him lol xx

Awww fx for you sweetie... that's a long time to wait for results :(

i know :( its cos i had it done on a thursday and my doc is only in for one day a week (how stupid) so have to wait till monday for him to tell me, im going mad!! lol xx

there was a lady on here having bfn's on normal tests but got a 3+ on a digi so im gna try that, dh has just left for the shop and i got to hold myt wee in which i have been rubbish at recently, hes gna be another 20 mins and im busting already! lol xx

not pregnant- great, well lets just hope for tomoz xx

7 years ago I was in and out of the doctors with constant sickness and bloating. Everytime I was there (and I was there A LOT) they tested me for pregnancy - all came back BFN. In the end I was referred for an ultrasound to see if I had gallstones, but on the morning of my appointment I peed on a stick - BFP! I cancelled the scan and went to see my GP who examined me and found I was 15 weeks pregnant. So those gallstones are now in primary 2!!

I'm CD40 today and am getting BFN after BFN. So I have a GP appointment tomorrow and am hoping I'll get a blood test. I feel sicky, certain smells make me heave and my boobs are so tender, and I normally have terrible PMS but there's been no sign of that so it doesn't look like AF is imminent.

Got everything crossed for a BFP for you tomorrow, and one for me soon after :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->