• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

has anyone been preg but not had a bfp for a few weeks?

that happened to my sister huni, she didn't get a + HPT until she was 8 wks :shrug: she did a couple cos she was late they said negative so she left it for a while, then did some more still negative, she tested when she was late again and got a :bfp:.

Good luck :hugs:

Hope you have your BFP its just too tiny to read yet! :)

i hope i get my bfp soooo much, its taken over my life lol, iv been sooo tired for about 5 weeks now and i usually get pms bad but havnt hardly at all, iv had twinges in my tummy, felt sick from smells, the blue veins on my boobs r really visable, sensitive nipples, cravings and when af was due i had reeaallyy faint pink cm when i wipeed once, but bfn!! i really hope i am or i will be so upset :( xx

thanks asibling i soo hope i am but getting rather negative today, think hes gna say im not :( x

char, I do not know your history but do you have pcos? are your af's usually on time? have you tested recently at home? No hint of a line?? I think you have a good shot some people do not show pos on HPTS for some reason...

yes i have pcos but iv had regular periods for ages now since i lost a load of weight so this is strange for me, only and hour till i know, i reaallllyyy hope i am, i want a baby so bad xx

i am hoping for you too..how many hours do you have left to go?

50 minutes lol im soo nervous and excited xx

Good luck hun, I really hope it's good news!

I am in a similar situation, i'm over a week late and tested at 4 days late with BFN. Going to test again tomorrow to see and then will probably make an appointment with doctor. I am finding the not knowing whats going on the hardest part!!

:dust: to you

xxxx

im leaving nw so will let yall know wen i get back!!!! fx!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

went in, he got the results on screen and i saw them for myself <2miu i couldnt stop myself from crying and he just kept going on sayingit will happen and you eed to relax and stuuf, crying now :'( wana give up cos it really hurts doing this x

:hugs: so sorry about your results hun.

Please don't give up, I know it's hard to hear just now but it will happen for you. :hugs:

I'm so sorry :hugs: It will happen though, don't lose faith :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"