Has anyone been to Barcelona in May?

FsMummy

single mum to 4 cuties
Reaction score
I want to book a holiday for next year and i'm thinking the end of May will be a nice time to go but i want it to be warm. I'll have the 4 kids with me so i don't want to go when it's too hot (3 of them are ginger and burn very easily even with suncream on) i've looked online and average temp says about 16C. Has anyone actually been there in may and could tell me fro experience what the weather was like?

I went in April and it was nice, not to hot

I went in November and half of the time it was absolutely boiling. If you're planning a beach holiday with maybe a small amount of time in the city then May will be fine, but if you want a city sightseeing holiday April/October is probably better. Also, if your kids are in to theme parks take them to Port Aventura on a Sunday- it will be practically empty but it's really good as theme parks go.

thanks, i went to Tenerife in August a few years back and it was lovely but prob too hot for the kids. The eldest is 6, twins are 3 and youngest is 2 so not sure about theme parks.

I loved it, it's a brilliant place to go sightseeing

that's what i thought, i wanted to find a place near to the beach so the kids will enjoy it too (i'm more of a sightseer than a sunbather) but i think they'll lie it either way

That the brilliant thing, our hotel was right on the beach but it's so easy to get around on the tube

may is a really good time to go, the weather will be lovely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->