Has anyone been...

Ginaerhol

Mummy of 3 princesses :D
Reaction score
Induced with all pregnancies and then still managed to go into labour by themselves and deliver by themselves in subsequent pregnancies. I was induced with baby1 at 7 days over with baby 2 at 39 weeks (so didnt really get the chance there) and with baby 3 at 8 days over. This time i am refusing induction unless there is a medical indication that i have to be induced. I would really really like the baby to come by itself just to experience it ifkwim? But i have been told by all midwives that as i have been induced 3 times that it is unlikely that i will go into labour by myself...i think this is a real downer and i have hardly been left ot go majorly overdue. I am just looking for some experiences ladies and maybe a little bit of hope lol xxx

My dad's gf was induced with babies 1 and 2 and just had #3 about 3 weeks ago and went into natural labor with him :)

you have as much chance at going into natural labour and giving birth naturally as a first time mum does their bodies have never " done it themselves " either and your body wont be hanging around waiting for the pitocin or induction gel

I was induced with 1 (39+5) & 2 (39+4). I went into labor on my own with #3 at 39 weeks, the day after my membranes were swept. It went really well and was a much better experience. Good luck & hope you go on your own this time.

I was induced at 41 weeks with 1 and 2... I cant imagine going into natural labour with this one..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->