Has anyone conceived after a miscarriage without your first AF?

Hi Minties, is that 7days since the bleeding stopped? I feel like I'm asking everyone 100 questions to find out when, how, if, what blah blah blah. I want to be pregnant!!!! I stopped bleeding 26th and DH and I have been DTD every other night since 1st. I really don't want to see AF x

My last mc started on the 16th of July and I passed all maternal tissue and bleeding subsided within a week. I'm not sure of when I ovulated but I didn't have a period since the Mc and I found out I'm pregnant again on the 6th of September I'm now 8 weeks :D they only ask for you to wait after one period so they can date the pregnancy.

Congratulations pookied, did you just DTD pretty regular? Did you follow a pattern like we're trying to do (every other day)? X

7 days after the bleeding started. The last spot of blood I saw was yesterday morning and we DTD this morning (it's Friday morning here).

As soon as I stopped bleeding we dtd every now and then I was shocked I fell so quickly as my DD took 5 years to conceive. Because we only done it every now and then I thought it wouldn't have happened but it did :) just relax,enjoy sex and it will happen again soon I bet your very fertile atm

I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks on August 11. Doctors followed my betas down to 0 to make sure all the tissue passed. I had a wonky cycle after that, and didn't ovulate until 34 days after my miscarriage, but I was charting so I knew when I ovulated and we tried. At 9dpo I got my first faint BFP. So pregnant again right away without getting a period. I've had betas done and they all look really good, super high and doubling at above-average rate (way better than my previous two pregnancies that ended in MCs). I'm 5 weeks 4 days today with my first US booked next Tuesday. I know they say to wait, but I've also had doctors tell me it's fine to try right away, especially if it's a very early loss, and you're actually very fertile right after a MC because the lining of your uterus is often thicker than it usually would be. It worked for us! One thing I will say about a BFP so soon after a loss is it's very scary, and hard not to feel panicky, but I'm really trying to stay positive and hopeful :)

I had a mmc and d and c 3 years ago. I was told to wait 3 months to let everything heal.

Hi Katie, that's fantastic news that your pregnant again so soon, I've got everything crossed for myself. I'm sure I'm going to feel very panicky when and if I do fall again (i think it's only natural that we all do after what we've been through). I'm lucky to have one child already but I in no way want to repeat my miscarriage experience.
Hoping everything goes well for you this time. Do you mind me asking how long your cycles are normally? X

Hi Katie, that's fantastic news that your pregnant again so soon, I've got everything crossed for myself. I'm sure I'm going to feel very panicky when and if I do fall again (i think it's only natural that we all do after what we've been through). I'm lucky to have one child already but I in no way want to repeat my miscarriage experience.
Hoping everything goes well for you this time. Do you mind me asking how long your cycles are normally? X

I have wonky cycles, anywhere from 26 to 43 days, but average about 27-30. I almost always ovulate around day 19, and I have a luteal phase defect - started at 8 days, and through acupuncture and supplements got it to 11. As I said though, the cycle after my MC I ovulated on day 34 (counting my MC as day 1).

Thanks for the well wishes :) Crossing my fingers for you!

Feeling abit sad today, bizarrely I was having a pain on my right side yesterday and think it was ovulation pain (it certainly felt like it from previous experiences - my cycle is all over the place i have no where i am), I wasn't worried as our pattern of every other night fell last night so was thinking great. I got home though and found my husband isn't well so there was no chance of DTD therefore the last time we DTD was Wednesday night. Feel like I've missed the opportunity now and am a little down about it. Of course I wish my husband to be ok I am obviously concerned for him as well. Feel bad for feeling bad. What do you ladies think? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->