Has anyone done Clean9 while TTC?

MacBabby

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm on CD3 and I'm going to start the Clean9 detox programme on CD6 right after AF and before O.
Has anyone else done this? A few friends have done it too and they have had amazing results with 6-12 lbs lost and several inches too.
You have to do it when AF has finished. I figure that losing the weight can only be a good thing as I'm still overweight from DS1 two years ago. Hopefully this will help with TTC.

Anyone out there done this before? Anyone interested in joining me?

I've never been someone to follow diet programmes or detoxes but this has really impressed me that I have to try it

id be interested im trying to loose some weight as ive missed out on this cycle and might be out next cycle too (hubby was in an accident at work broke 3 ribs and slight punctured lung so hes out of action lol). what does it involve not heard of it before

Hi Ms sunshine, It's a 9 day detox that uses aloe vera to cleanse out your system and reset your body. You buy the kit called C9 from Forever (just google it!)

It's supposed to be a kick start to a healthier lifestyle and changes how you look at food by getting you to eat 'clean' and never over eat again. I eat quite well but I eat man-size portions and need to reign it in!
I wasn't sure about spending the money at first but when someone I know who's done it said think about what you save on food for the 9 days, it made more sense.

I'm just struggling to shift my mum belly and I've got a good stone and a half that's stuck on me since getting pregnant 3 yrs ago! It can't be helping TTC.

I know someone who did it the other week before being a bridesmaid and she looked AMAZING. 10 lbs off and 12 inches. I need some of that :haha: Look on Youtube at some testimonials

FYI anyone who's interested, don't buy it off Amazon as Forever don't sell through Amazon and it will likely be a counterfeit. The quality of the aloe vera gel is very important to making this detox work and Forever grow and harvest their own for their products.

Well, I've started the detox and yesterday morning only 48 hrs in I've lost 7 lbs already. I feel great too and I've got caffeine out of my system. I think after this is over I'll keep off the caffeine while TTC and never in a million years did I think I'd say this but I think I could happily not eat bread, pasta and anywhere near as much meat as I used to. For the first time in 3 years I think I might actually shift the pregno weight. I'm hoping to shift another 17 lbs so this has been a great start.
OH is having a hernia op next week on CD 12 so I think this month is a non starter so I'm staying positive by hoping to shift some more weight for the months ahead.
Good luck this month ladies x

following! looks like youre off to a great start! I've heard things about the taste :( which did you get, vanilla or chocolate and what do you think? I could stand to loose 20 lbs. and I'm thinking of ordering. Also, did you get it from a supplier or amazon? thanks!

Hi deedee2015, I choose vanilla and I bought it through a Forever supplier. Don't be tempted to buy cheaper off Amazon as I know that Forever don't sell through Amazon and it's likely a counterfeit. It's not worth compromising the integrity of the product as all it's nutrients are important to making it work.
Taking the aloe isn't exactly great but it's not that bad when you see the results that you do. Just hold your nose when you take it and then sip water and it's fine.
So far I'm on day 7 and I've lost 8.5 lbs. I'm delighted and still feel great. I thought it would be torture but you just don't feel hungry. There's a list of fruit and veg that you can snack on but I've just not needed to.
I don't know if I'm allowed to but I could post you the link to the supplier I bought through (a good friend). Otherwise buy it through the Forever website and webshop.
Like I said before, I've never been one for diets and detoxes but this has just really worked. Do some research and see what you think.

I have done detox before but would not by it just water for 3 days then water fruit and veg building the food up each day I lost 10 lbs in 10 days :)

Wow mumlibby that's amazing. Well done for having the will power to drink only water for the first three days, I'd have eaten my babies arms!
Did you keep the weight off afterwards?
I'm gutted that today is CD13 and OH is so incapacitated from his op that I can't even put my arms round his waist. I've set myself another little weight loss goal to keep me busy until hopefully TTC again next month. Fingers crossed I can keep the momentum going.

Wow mumlibby that's amazing. Well done for having the will power to drink only water for the first three days, I'd have eaten my babies arms!
Did you keep the weight off afterwards?
I'm gutted that today is CD13 and OH is so incapacitated from his op that I can't even put my arms round his waist. I've set myself another little weight loss goal to keep me busy until hopefully TTC again next month. Fingers crossed I can keep the momentum going.

Sorry you couldn't TTC this month! I know how that feels. Thanks for the info on the clean9. I had already ordered from amazon :blush: for fast shipping. And today was day 1. I did decently except I forgot to take the Aloe and supplements at lunch time. (I was too distracted on how awesome the protein shake is, I guess lol) I also took a 3 hour nap today...I hope you don't mind me taking over the thread after you finish...actually how did it go??

For me, it's D1 and I am 77.2kg. The aloe is :sick: but I've taken Aloe before. It's awesome for acne! I did a 1 hr walk outside this evening. Tomorrow I plan to rest and walk as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->