Has anyone done slimfast?

jaytee.

Reaction score
Just wondered what it's like really? Don't want to do it long term as I know that's not healthy, just wanted to try it for a week in the new year I think..

Anyone used it before? :thumbup:

hey hun iv been using slim fast for a month now and my wright is very up and down but not really losing and thats with excersice and load sof water drinking ibbi its just me lol good luck x

Hey hun,

I would avoid it personally.

I used this about 2 years ago and whilst I did shed some weight as soon as I switched my diet after I'd lost some weight I then put it all back on. Even though my new diet was VERY healthy and I was exercising. I guess i'll remain a size 12 forever LOL. For me slimfast is like starving yourself and I really would advise not using it.

What's your diet like at the moment? You could always improve upon what you eat at the moment, plus chuck in 20mins exercise a day and that'll work much better than slimfast! xx

avoid

low protein
high processed sugars
doesnt offer the benefit it claims.

gave me horrible side effects

im using biggesr loser range - great.

Slim fast has a ton of sugar!
I would suggest a protein powder you can blend with berries or fruit as a supplement.

When I lived with my Mom I would sneak her cans of slimfast and drink them. They were SO good! But not at all ideal for a diet, really. I would go with protein or whey powders.

Thanks everyone for your replies! Might just carry on with what I've been doing instead :) Thanks!

Faythe - apart from xmas, my diets been pretty good, just been eating my main meals and only snacking on fruit rather than other things, eating about 1400 cals a day, I guess I've just been wanting a quick fix haha!

Thanks girls :flower:

Thanks everyone for your replies! Might just carry on with what I've been doing instead :) Thanks!

Faythe - apart from xmas, my diets been pretty good, just been eating my main meals and only snacking on fruit rather than other things, eating about 1400 cals a day, I guess I've just been wanting a quick fix haha!

Thanks girls :flower:

There's no such thing as a quick fix, and believe me you'll put it all back on as soon as you stop the slimfast. The best way is to take your time! Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->