Has anyone else already came up with baby names b4 getting pregnant?

veunica

Reaction score
Like I have been so excited about trying that we have already came up with all of our names lol..... has anyone else if so what is 1 of ur girl names and 1 boy names? our girl name is Naviana Shanice and the boy name is Nolan Akiliano....

yup :) Raeana Katharina is it's a girl and either Robert Elijah or Elijah Robert if it's a boy. It keeps us going!

yup :) Raeana Katharina is it's a girl and either Robert Elijah or Elijah Robert if it's a boy. It keeps us going!

Yes it does help we have a page full of names those r cute names

I've been coming up with baby names since I think I was a baby! I want to name a boy after rock stars and girls after classic actresses.

I've had my heart set on Vivienne Leigh for a girl FOREVER but my OH says no. It's an on-going argument, here's to hoping for boy to dodge that domestic!

I originally liked Daltry Morello for a boy, but recently I'm going a little more traditional with Peyton William.

Who knows!

Nolan Akiliano is very nice, love it! And Naviana Shanice is very pretty too :D

Yup. If we have a girl Cordelia Ivy and for a boy Eric David. Completely 100% on the girls name and pretty sure on the boys name, OH takes a while to be completely convinced but he does like it.

Both of you guys names are cute love those..... and thx :)

I've been coming up with baby names since I think I was a baby! I want to name a boy after rock stars and girls after classic actresses.

I've had my heart set on Vivienne Leigh for a girl FOREVER but my OH says no. It's an on-going argument, here's to hoping for boy to dodge that domestic!

I originally liked Daltry Morello for a boy, but recently I'm going a little more traditional with Peyton William.

Who knows!

Nolan Akiliano is very nice, love it! And Naviana Shanice is very pretty too :D

I say the woman does all the work so she should have final say in names UNLESS the partner hates your choice with a passion

We have decided on Dexter James (our surname is bond, it's a tradition to have James as the middle name) and for a girl Gracie Ann or Dee Dee

I don't. I have names I love and would like to use. My daughters name is a name I previously hated, but as soon as I found out I was pregnant I knew I was having a girl and what her name would be. It suits her sooo much and I always get compliments on it, just pre pregnant I never saw myself using that name. I'm going with the flow for the next one too :)

Like I have been so excited about trying that we have already came up with all of our names lol..... has anyone else if so what is 1 of ur girl names and 1 boy names? our girl name is Naviana Shanice and the boy name is Nolan Akiliano....

Lol!
Yes.

Giniella Isabel (girl obviously lol)
Eli Ginielle (boy)

Daddy is Omar Ginielle (aka Gino)

:) can't wait

For a girl yes but hubs won't decide on boys.
Alexandria Danielle for a girl.
And I really like Joshua Andrew but not set on it either.

Lol!
Yes.

Giniella Isabel (girl obviously lol)
Eli Ginielle (boy)

Daddy is Omar Ginielle (aka Gino)

:) can't wait

I can't wait either :) I told him I would give him a Jr if he wanted one but some boy names we would have 2 agree on bcuz he was coming up with some crazy names lol

Yep have had them for a longtime now.

Eliana ray'ann call her Ellie
Jaxson Davis call him jax

yes Ive had names picked since I was little... we have 3 boys and 2 girls picked (in case we have twins lol)

yes Ive had names picked since I was little... we have 3 boys and 2 girls picked (in case we have twins lol)

LOL omg I have did twins also they run in my family and his lol

We've agreed all our kids names will come from fantasy books/movies/tv shows and/or ancient rome related names. (DH and I are avid gamers/fantasy nerds lol and DH is obsessed with ancient rome.)
we also gave DD a very...elaborate name lol (she was going to be Cara Faith, but ended up as Cara-Snow Sophira :haha: known as Snowy)

Atm! The front runners for a girl are Arya, Jaina and Erilyn (most likely Arya Erilyn) and for a boy we have Rhomon/Rhonan William (william is the traditional second name in the family and Rhomon/Rhonan is a combination of Rhonin, Roman and Ronon Dex :p)

Trying for #3 and for a girl Ayden Marie and boy Daemyn Cole. Trying to stick with having Y D E in the name as my daughter is Jayde and my son is Ryder:)

Atm! The front runners for a girl are Arya, Jaina and Erilyn (most likely Arya Erilyn) and for a boy we have Rhomon/Rhonan William (william is the traditional second name in the family and Rhomon/Rhonan is a combination of Rhonin, Roman and Ronon Dex :p)

I LOVE Arya <3 such a pretty name!

For a Girl it will be Mia Lilly - unless we suddenly go off of that name.
For a Boy were not sure. I want something unusual or uncommon. We already have Seth Logan and Ethan Leslie so it will need a middle name starting with L to match in.

we didnt realise when naming the boys that mine and their initials would be almost the same TLRB SLRB ELRB lol :haha: hubbys not impressed lol

We've had 2 girls name picked out for forever:

Presley Gale or Harper Gale (Gale is the OH's Mom's name, she passed away when he was young)

For boys, we haven't been so proactive, only one we've really though of was:

Landon Walker (Walker is my Dad's middle name)

We've agreed all our kids names will come from fantasy books/movies/tv shows and/or ancient rome related names. (DH and I are avid gamers/fantasy nerds lol and DH is obsessed with ancient rome.)
we also gave DD a very...elaborate name lol (she was going to be Cara Faith, but ended up as Cara-Snow Sophira :haha: known as Snowy)

Lol aww I love Arya... Also for a girl we have Kai A'Raya And a boy Koplan Elija

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->