Has anyone else already came up with baby names b4 getting pregnant?

we are set on a boys name. Eddison Gregory. Gregory was my dad's name who passed away 5 years ago. and for a girl, Eleanor. Nellie for short. no middle name yet.

I've always loved the name Jamie for a girl but dh doesn't like it.

hi ladies! we also have names picked out.

Lynia Raquel - if its a girl and if its a boy then he will be a Jr.

hi ladies! we also have names picked out.

Lynia Raquel - if its a girl and if its a boy then he will be a Jr.

I think Lynia is cute I haven't heard anyone here where I stay with that name... I told my husband he can have a jr 2 I think its alot that do... but my brother didnt want to have a jr.

I have the first name Amelia picked out for a girl. Middle name will either be Isabel (my great-grandmother's name, and her mother's name as well), Terri (my Mum's name) or Flora (OH's grandmother's name).

I would really love to use Ann as the middle name, which is mine and my Mum's middle name, but OH's surname starts with A and I think the initials AAA are a bit weird haha.

We've pretty much got no idea what we will call a boy. OH mentioned Xander last night, I'm not a fan though...

I have the first name Amelia picked out for a girl. Middle name will either be Isabel (my great-grandmother's name, and her mother's name as well), Terri (my Mum's name) or Flora (OH's grandmother's name).

I would really love to use Ann as the middle name, which is mine and my Mum's middle name, but OH's surname starts with A and I think the initials AAA are a bit weird haha.

We've pretty much got no idea what we will call a boy. OH mentioned Xander last night, I'm not a fan though...

Lol that is AAA my mom wanted 2 name my sister Brooke but her husband was like her name can't be Brooke Brooks lol

I have my names picked out too :) not decided on middle names yet as I think I might have to let OH help a little bit lol. I have decided both our childrens names so far and will pick the next one lol as long as im happy he is too lol.
Anyway I have Parker for a girl or Hunter for a boy. Hoping for boy/girl twins coz I live both the names lol.
We already have a son Cooper and a daughter Harper. Think it would be awesome having B/G twins and in the park calling them when they are older.
Cooper, Harper, Parker, Hunter!! Lol

If we catch a due date during winter I was going to name it Winter if it was a girl and if it's a boy I have Alphonse picked out. I like uncommon names.

For a girl would be Jordyn Michelle, haven't talked boys names as we are so dead set on a girl next time around

I have my names picked out too :) not decided on middle names yet as I think I might have to let OH help a little bit lol. I have decided both our childrens names so far and will pick the next one lol as long as im happy he is too lol.
Anyway I have Parker for a girl or Hunter for a boy. Hoping for boy/girl twins coz I live both the names lol.
We already have a son Cooper and a daughter Harper. Think it would be awesome having B/G twins and in the park calling them when they are older.
Cooper, Harper, Parker, Hunter!! Lol

lol I am hopin 4 twins also they run on my mom and dad side I don't have any kids yet

I just started a thread for the same thing without realizing you already did. Oops! Lol. Guess that answers my question!

we have had ours since we pretty much got together! Only the middle names have changed a few times.

Boy: Isaac Eddard Andrew
Girl: Gracie Minerva Leigh

we have had ours since we pretty much got together! Only the middle names have changed a few times.

Boy: Isaac Eddard Andrew
Girl: Gracie Minerva Leigh

i love the name Gracie Lol well last night we finally got the names we are using and I told him this is it we are not changing anymore lol so the final names areeee
Naviana Spencer- girl
Jason Jr- boy

I love picking names :) For a boy we've pretty much decided on Daric Jon, though whether he'll be a Jr or a II, we haven't decided.

For a girl, we're still trying to decide, though Aishlinn Marie, Elizabeth and Brigit (both middle undecided) have come up as possibilities.

Boy- Giovanni, im not quite sure on a middle name but my heart is set on Giovanni! Girl, im still not sure, ive always thought id have a boy if I concinved lol but so far I like Marcela, Marlena, Ruby, Arabella, I want some beautiful and uncommon.

Boy- Giovanni, im not quite sure on a middle name but my heart is set on Giovanni! Girl, im still not sure, ive always thought id have a boy if I concinved lol but so far I like Marcela, Marlena, Ruby, Arabella, I want some beautiful and uncommon.

Lol I am the oppsite I have so many girl names and hardly any boy names lol... yea I like uncommon names also I love Arabella

I have had a boys name picked out for years and as my friends and family have had children I keep my fingers crossed that they don't choose it, so far so good!

For a boy I like Liam Michael, Michael was is my Dad's name, he passed away 2 years ago and I like Liam because it's a derivative of a traditionally Irish name and my family is of Irish decent, though my husband is French-Canadian, I figure the kid will carry our surname around to represent my husband's family!

Girls are trickier, for a very long time I had my heart set on Autumn Rose, and I still very much like it however, my dear friend and my husband's cousin just had a baby girl they named Rose and I sort of feel like that belongs to her now, so I'm warming up to my second choice Scarlett Grace both Rose and Grace are family names so if I were to have a girl she'd still have a piece of my family to carry around =)

I do and I can't help but think of the baby names and how I'm going to do the baby's room! It's sad because that's ALL I think about! I get my hopes up and then I get a BFN :(

Girl: Sienna hartlee
Boy: Declan James(?) haven't came up with a middle yet.

Kaye

I do and I can't help but think of the baby names and how I'm going to do the baby's room! It's sad because that's ALL I think about! I get my hopes up and then I get a BFN :(

Girl: Sienna hartlee
Boy: Declan James(?) haven't came up with a middle yet.

Kaye

I thought I was the only one that do the rooms im glad that I am not alone :) yea I hate gettin the BFN also.... I love Declan

We have only come up with boys names. He has two girls so we'd really like a boy but we both will be happy with a healthy baby. So after I get my BC removed May 21st we can really get to TTC!

We are dead set on Beau Hunter Noland but twins could happen So we like Gunner Wayne as well.

Both Noland and Wayne are family names so they've got to be included.

We haven't been able to come up with girl names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->