Has anyone else experienced this?

Zombers

Reaction score
My nausea has been gradually improving but I still get bouts here and there. Tonight I wasn't feeling so great but I thought I was just hungry. I ate some food but not 10 minutes later had to run to the loo to be sick. The only thing that came up though was some milk (I had some with dinner) and then stomach acid. Quite a bit of it too... Anyone else ever had food in their stomach but not throw it up and instead just throw up stomach acid?

The one time I've been actually 'sick' this time around, I ate like 6 baby pickles and then like twenty min later I was at the toilet. I basically had nothing come up, just the smallest bit of acid, and a lot of spit (my mouth waters really, really badly when I'm about to throw up). I thought it was strange that the pickles didn't reappear, I know they weren't digested that freakin fast....

The one time I've been actually 'sick' this time around, I ate like 6 baby pickles and then like twenty min later I was at the toilet. I basically had nothing come up, just the smallest bit of acid, and a lot of spit (my mouth waters really, really badly when I'm about to throw up). I thought it was strange that the pickles didn't reappear, I know they weren't digested that freakin fast....

I don't have much experience throwing up outside of pregnancy so maybe it is just one of those things that happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"