Has anyone else got this bottle warmer?

suzanne108

Reaction score
Has anyone else got this one?

I bought it off ebay as "like new"....but it came without instructions and I have no idea how to use it!!

https://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy319/suzanne108/aventwarmer.jpg

Have you gone on advent website and see if you can download there instructions? xxx

I had a similar one, by tommee tippee. You filled it half way ish with water, then switched it on, waited for the light to go green, then put bottle in, and then waited about 5 mins for room temp milk to warm, or about 8 mins for fridge cold milk.

Me i use this one for night time feeds hun, My bottles are the little tommee tippee 5oz dumpy bottles so i fill the bottle warmer 3/4 full & dunk bottle in, Water comes up to about 2 cms from top of the warmer if that makes sense, I set the warmer on number 3 & i time 4 mins & test the water in the bottle, Depending how cold the water is in the bottle & how many ounces of water are in the bottle sometimes its ready sometimes it takes another minute. I usually warm 3oz feeds. I haven't tried the number 2 setting so cant comment. When you get it hun try it out before you actually need to use it if ya get me thats what i did to get an idea.

Does this help?

Thanks!

I did look on the Avent website but cos they have a newer model out there wasn't much about this one!

Dizzy I think I'll give it a go over the weekend...good idea, I didn't even think to try it out before baby comes!! I'm planning on using it for night feeds so it'll be warming up room temp water xx

I use this, I love it ! So handy to have for night time.

You fill it up about half way and turn the silver nob - simples !

xx

I use this, I love it ! So handy to have for night time.

You fill it up about half way and turn the silver nob - simples !

xx

Hehe, thanks but how long for from room temp? I know it probs depends how much is in there and how warm I want it!! Does it have to be a certain temp or can I just feel it and guess if I think it feels ok?!

God I have no idea do I lol....deffo gonna be trying Dizzys suggestion this weekend and having a little play with it!!

I normally turn the nob half way (so the sticky out bit is pointing upwards) put the bottle in then change his nappy and its normally ready when I've done that.

Only takes 3/4 mins not long at all, its just trial and error I just test the milk, if its not warm enough I stick it back in for another minute or so.

Def have a play with it tho x

Thanks! Had a little play about with it today and think I know what to do now!!!

Before this thread though I didn't even know you put water in them :dohh: xx

Matthew is 5 days old....I have the tommee tippee bottle warmer...and i didnt even know you put water in it :blush: how silly am i? lol though i havnt used it yet as needed to clear space to plug it in somewhere handy...the cable is really short! I have just been using a jug of boiling water to heat his bottle up a wee bit to take the chill off it at night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->