has anyone else

LovingYou

Karinna and Willow's mom
Reaction score
been so nervous about their first scan?

my scan is in less than 3 weeks and i am so nervous that something is going to be wrong or there is not going to be a baby!

besides a couple cramps, and a little bit of sickness here and there, i really don't feel that pregnant, and i get worried all the time.

my next doctors appointment is tomorrow, and its going to be a full exam and everything. are they going to be able to tell if everything is going okay?

They can do an internal to see if its all closed, but seen as youve had no blood or reason to worry i doubt they will. I was petrified to all 3 of my scans. I thought at the first they wouldnt even find a baby! All sorts of issues were running through my head.. But im sure it will be fine darl :hugs:x

awe hun, I was so worried before my 1st scan, I kept thinking there wasn't a baby in there!
at my 1st doctors appointment, I got to hear the heartbeat and that made me relax a little!
I hope everything goes good:)

I got really worried before my first scan- i still do and it's never going to go away...
but now i can't wait till my next scan to see my LO!
xxx

i had the exact same thing, i kept thinking oh no what if theres no baby there and alot of other stuff, its a huge relief when u see the little munchkin though! =)

i got my first mw appointment in 2 weeks & im so scared thinkng nothing will be there
:hugs::hugs:

Trust me, I know the nervouse feeling. I lost my first at 12w4d so there was nothing worse then the wait to see the heartbeat. I dreaded it.. but when the day came, I saw LO and the heartbeating..., its truly amazing. Try and keep positive if you can :). Pm me if you need to chat.

i was nervous about my first scan too.....but only because i had a missed misscarriage before this pregnancy! im sure everything will be fine hunni...its perfectly normal to worry

I bawled my eyes out all the way to my 1st scan I was a mess i was sooo nervous! I don't know anyone who hasn't been! Completely normal :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->