Has anyone ever had anything like this?

Samanthatc

Reaction score
I usually spot brown for a day (sometimes 2) before AF, it kind of a nice little warning actually. But this month It's different. Last Wednesday (which I think would have only been 5-6dpo) I had some brown spotting and today, over a week later - I'm still spotting!! It's only been brown, no red what so ever. It's usually only when I wipe (but I have been putting on a thin panty liner every day and there's usually one or 2 brown drops on the panty liner when I change it each night). So today is the 8th day of my brown spotting, no period. Oh and I know I'm not pregnant either because I tested yesterday when I was already over due for my period and got a bfn. I just want my period to come on so I can try a new cycle. But now I'm wondering if this weird spotting is a sign that something wrong with me and I'm going to have trouble falling pregnant?

I had something similar happen to me before my cycle was all out of whack and i really thought i was pregnant, my sister told me that cycles change and i saw you are 26, i was 25 and she was right - my cycle was just changing. so maybe that is the solution for you as well? I wouldnt be too alarmed, if you are then see your doctor if it will give you peace of mind :) goodluck ! xo

Thank you. Yep after posting this I got my proper AF the next day. It is still quite weird and strange to me to get 7 days of spotting before AF. Iv read spotting for a long time before AF can be a sign of low progesterone. So I'm taking vitamin b6 this cycle as that can help low levels of progesterone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->