• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Has anyone ever sent their OH's rude pics? lol UPDATE! pg1

might i add there was a lot of dodgey photos of my ass running into position :rofl:

:rofl:

omfg!!! haha that is fabulous! could you imagine if you would have had an accident running? :rofl: omg, just imagining the faces!! :lol:

xXx

:rofl: :rofl: :blush: you should have seen them, i was chuckling to myself, the faces i pulled if it went off a bit early i was like SHIT! now i need to start again!!! the trouble we go through eh!? hahahaha!

cool! nice one tootsy! enjoy your evening :sex: lucky girl!

:rofl: thanks ellie... although have to wait until tommorrow night booo hooo! might get bored and have to get the camera out tonight :rofl:

I've only ever done it with Lexie's dad. I've only ever felt that comfortable to do it with him. He used to send them back too. It was good fun! :p

I do this all the time for my DH, since he's gone in the army, he really appreciates them! :)

haha brill aint it! i just spoke to him and said.. did you like me photo? he said oooo yes verrrrry sexy!! mmmmm!! lmao :rofl: (should have sent the one after aswell with me arse in the air and me hand in the way trying to push the button lmao!!! xxx

good for you doing it!! :D and i love his reply! :lol:

me and OH lived 4 hours apart at the begining of the relationship, and only saw each other every now and then so we sent some pics to each other then, we also did it when he worked in Scotland for 5 weeks :blush: its lots of fun :D

I havent since i had my babies...but im thinking of doing it now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"