Has anyone ever? ** should i tell DH yet or wait a couple of days?**

Carrie29

Reaction score
Has a faint pink line that has appeared straightaway on FRER turn out to be a BFP?

I did 2nd mu this morning and i can still see it without squinting, but it will not show on camera. I did a 2nd one just now (after a cup of tea and water in my meeting) and it's BFN..

I feel very pregnant as have very sore nipples and could'nt eat my porridge this morning..

Here's a pic anyway but i can't see anything on the pic but i can in real life!

Attachments

• P1000329.jpg
    P1000329.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 166
here's an inverted pic of it..

Attachments

• e-Xtnha3SV.jpg
    e-Xtnha3SV.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 80
My first FRER was almost like that, I could see it but it wouldn't let me get a decent picture. I waited about 5 hours and retested and then I got a pretty good pic of it! So Yes! You can get a faint :bfp: on FRER and it be a real :bfp: Here's my progression: (just realized I forgot the one I took after the 4pm FRER, but it looked just like the 8am FRER on 11/22 and thats the same day I got my first CB digital to say "pregnant"!!)
https://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af117/stephaniesimpkins92106/StephaniePOAS/p1.jpg

Thanks prayinforbaby.. Congratulations on yours..

I did a digi too but it said not pregnant but i guess they are less sensitive...

i really hope this is it!

I'll be sayin a little prayer for you! Just keep me updated! And yes, the digi are less sensitive, wait til you get a darker pos on a FRER then do the digital!

yes my first i could clearly see a line took a picture everyone wasnt sure but next day camera could pick it up x and i am 12 weeks now and seen my LO

i'm terrible as i really want to do another test now.. may try not going for a pee for 4hours and see it how it goes.

so i have managed not to POAS again and wondering whether to do it tomorrow morning or Saturday morning and do you think the very faint line is worth telling DH about?

Also the line was so much darker for the first hour and then got lighter as time went by (i couldn't take the pic until 2 hours later).. i was so excited when i saw it clearly show within the first couple of minutes and it stayed like that for at least an hour, i just really hope it's not a dud test..

if you get a good dark :bfp: wait til Christmas to tell him! How cute would that be?!?!

That would be soo lovely and i'd love to wrap it up for xmas but if i get a dark line, i reckon i'll last 3 seconds without telling him lol!

I thought about that after I clicked 'post'! haha! I made it one breath after the digi popped up pregnant and was screaming for DH to come look seeing as I was still on the toilet! :rofl: He came running saying "u did the digital didn't you?? why didn't you wait on me???" he's cute! Reflecting back now I would've loved to have kept it a secret for a short while to come up with a cute way of telling him though!

He He.. that's exactly what i would do with the digi.. i like to think i would be cool and have a nice plan but i know it would all get blown out of the window..

Well hun, i can definitely see the line on the inverted one so id say wait and see if it gets darker..Ill keep everything crossed for you :) x

That would be soo lovely and i'd love to wrap it up for xmas but if i get a dark line, i reckon i'll last 3 seconds without telling him lol!

i told my DH straight away after my first light/faint :bfp:, even i was not 100% sure... and it's hard for him to admit he can see the line ... :haha:

and repeated the test every day, and got darker lines, 3 days after that, i show to him the clear :bfp: hpt and said it was for his birthday & our anniversary present... :haha::haha:

i think i can see a very faint line on yours.... test again, it should be darker now, and you can wrap n give it to your DH.... :happydance::happydance:

i couldn't keep it from my oh, though he didn't know i was taking the test (i didn't tell him because i really didn't believe i could be pregnant). i ran out of the bathroom holding it & said, "er, this is why hiking into the grand canyon 2 days ago was so tough for me".
xx

Well i did tell him but i did another test this morning expecting to see a nice dark line and it was even fainter than Thursday's.. so it doesn't look good.. it sucks as i was starting to get excited. I guess i'll have to wait a couple of days and test again.. good job boots have a bogof at the mo..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->