Has anyone ever taken these while ttc?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by shalagirl, Oct 11, 2008.

1. shalagirl

shalagirl Well-Known Member

Three to four years ago I had bad PMS - high and low mood swings, crying alot, unable to concentrate, feeling low and unable to control my emotions etc. So at that time I took an Agnus Castus Premenstrual formula and I felt it helped balance me out. Just got my AF yesterday and this week I feel so emotional. I have real mood swings - crying and feeling low then a hour or so later feeling good and then I swing back. I argue with my DH over nothing, feel I can't make simple decisions and my head just feels like its in a fog.

Anyway... I was going to take the Agnus Castus tablets I still have to see if they help but am afraid they might mess with my cycle. On the bottle it says one tablet contains:
    - Agnus Castus berry extract
    - Dandelion extract
    - avena sativa extract
    - nettle leaf extract
    -ginger root extract

I feel like I need some help with my PMS but don't wanna mess my cycle up. Anyone any advice, thoughts or ideas?
    Thanks

Forgot to say I have been taking Pregnacare Plus vitamins with the omega 3 capsules for a few months.

Attached Files:

2. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

MACA is good for this sorta thing, but ive read loads of pp take this while ttc :)

3. MarieLou72

MarieLou72 Mummy to 1, MC#2

Hi there
    These tablets sounds quite herby to me - are they? It's just that I've read that you're not supposed to take herbs when TTC.

xxx

4. shalagirl

shalagirl Well-Known Member

Hi MarieLou 72

It says on the bottle next to each ingredient I noted equivalent to dried herb. It also says Agnus Castus Berry & Dandelion Powdered Extract with other herbal extracts. Does seem herby. Will dig around on the net and see what I see about herbs and ttc - Thanks.

5. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

www.healthydirect.com for maca, they help with af for defo as ive had no pain this mth at all,been takin them 3mth and its gradually got better,plus they help with sperm and egg formation and alsorts of other things :)