Has anyone experienced...insight please!

mommy237

Reaction score
Hi,

has anyone experienced light cramps in the abdomen and lower back, headache,heartburn,tender breast, when checking my cervix it is still high and I'm not noticeably spotting but when I checked my cervix the 4th time this morning there was a light brown spot on my finger also creampy with cm as well ...has anyone had any of these symptoms and still ended up being pregnant. Af isn't due until 3 more days these are only today's symptoms

It sounds like regular pregnancy symptoms. I'd stop checking your cervix, the progesterone makes the skin thin and you are probably irritating it causing the brown spotting (it's most likely from skin touching, not baby related). You also don't want to keep touching it and introduce outside bacteria accidentally. Just give it a day or two to settle, early pregnancy is uncomfortable (and it goes on from there, haha)

It sounds like regular pregnancy symptoms. I'd stop checking your cervix, the progesterone makes the skin thin and you are probably irritating it causing the brown spotting (it's most likely from skin touching, not baby related). You also don't want to keep touching it and introduce outside bacteria accidentally. Just give it a day or two to settle, early pregnancy is uncomfortable (and it goes on from there, haha)

Thank you ....lol I have a 5 and 7 year old so being that it's been so long I don't quite remember the very beginning stages and feeling what so ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"