• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Has anyone experienced sore breasts and cramps 2 weeks before af?

AD3212

Reaction score
Hello all. I have one child she is now 5. Me and hubby are trying for another child. We had intercourse on the 30th of last month and now about 8 days later my breasts are killing me and i have been having mild cramps. I dont recall the symptoms i have had before seeing as it was 5 years ago. I was just curious if anyone else had the same symptoms 2 weeks before af symptoms and when they were able to get there bfp!

If you are not due on for 2 weeks then the symptoms you are describing could be ovulation symptoms x

I don't know if it's a BFP yet, but I too had discharge starting the 10th of this month and sensitive nips 3DPO, AF is due the 20th the discharge is still around too! I usually get discharge a 3 days before AF So we're in the same boat! Hoping we both get our wishes this month :D

I have had these symptoms for about a little over week. I'm due for af in a week. I have never had symptoms of my period so far from my period. Lol my breasts are the worst. I can't touch them or sleep or change. I know its to soon to take a test so I'm trying to keep a positive mind. Plus I also had af cramps a few days ago! No bleeding but they were almost as bad as the actual thing. Thank you for your reply ��

I know what you mean, though my breast sensitivity is starting to lessen and I've gone dry ^^; so far no cramps, but I have had twinges down the side of my abdomen today. I'll know in a few more days but from the sounds of it you may be the lucky one this round! fingers crossed for you! <3

Your not out yet! I'm wishing lots of baby wishes on you! And I've had cramping since about 2 weeks ago. I thought it was ovulating but it hasn't stopped. I normally never cramp until the day af starts. And my breasts will not quit. They are getting worse. I've had that pain since about the 8th! Thank you for the kind words. I will keep following you to see how it turns out! Hopefully BFP for us both!

Your not out yet! I'm wishing lots of baby wishes on you! And I've had cramping since about 2 weeks ago. I thought it was ovulating but it hasn't stopped. I normally never cramp until the day af starts. And my breasts will not quit. They are getting worse. I've had that pain since about the 8th! Thank you for the kind words. I will keep following you to see how it turns out! Hopefully BFP for us both!

Thank you lovely! I'm trying to stay positive, but with 2 previous let downs it's getting tricky. Here's hoping we get our Christmas wishes this year *hugs!* I also want to know how things go for you too! <3 I'd love a BFP buddy! Baby dust to you!

Thank all of you for your advice!! I got my positive this morning! I hope you will all get yours soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"