Has anyone experienced these symptoms and found they were pregnant?

JFST3

Reaction score
Hey! I've been off the pill for a few months, I believe I had 2-3 periods when I was off them, but got back on them and just had my first break. My last period started on the 04/02. I had intercourse 6 days into this pill packet, and you are mean't to wait 2 weeks to make sure you are fully covered. I also obtained some antibiotics for a water infection and that usually means they stop the pill from working. I have been on two types of contraceptive pill before and I have never experienced the 'period' I have just had. Between the unprotected sex and my 'period' I felt I had experienced many symptoms: Bad gas, Bubbly tummy, Sick feeling, Urinating more - although I couldn't tell if my infection had completely gone or not, I have been having weird dreams every single night that I could remember clearly the next day. I had dull cramping sometimes constantly and this was a week or so before my period was mean't to arrive. I have been feeling sharp pain in my hip area usually on the left but sometimes on the right too and at a points I also felt so thirsty all the time.

So when I stopped taking my pill waiting for my period, nothing happened for 4 days, then I thought I had come on my period as I felt a gush.. sorry TMI. It was just loads of watery discharge, this happened at least 3 times. I then got thick white discharge which then turned yellow, this couldn't have been infection as it had no smell to it at all. This continued until I had some bleeding which started off as very light but then turned more dark and heavier flow. This lasted for a day and then for the past two days I have had thin watery light pink/red blood and a part from a few hours of heavyish bleeding the blood has always been mixed with discharge which I have never experienced before. I have had times of feeling very hormonal and even now once my 'period' has now stopped I am feeling very hormonal still as if i was still on my period. I usually have very intense cramps at times through my period and my period can last for around 5-7 days and heavy. The last two days I have had the worst headaches which I never usually get with my periods.

I tested the day before my period was due and 3 days into the 7 day break of the pill and it was negative.

I am planning on testing again in a weeks time in case this was implantation but I have read up about what implantation is meant to be like and when it should occur, I wouldn't think I could be pregnant but all of these things are very unlike my normal cycle.

Any thoughts would be helpful to make me understand the likelihood more, thanks!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->