Has anyone experienced this?

meek0104

DH, DD, PUPPY & EXPECTING
Reaction score
I am really starting to get concerned. I am now on CD53. I figured since the tests i've been taking were either barely there/indent lines or negative that maybe my body is just trying to figure out if i'm going to ovulate super late or something. Hubby and I dtd last night and he pulled out (not sure why and i must say i was a little disappointed especially thinking that i was gearing up to ovulate). i woke up this morning to pee and had some left sided pain that went into my rectum area. i figured i was ovulating but just as quick as it came, it went. i decided to check my cervix, couldnt reach it. but my cm was veryyyyyy thick, white and creamy! what the heck is going on? im still having pain in my left side and occasionally on my right near my ovaries. lower back pain comes and goes but is very intense and has been at least for the last week. im also having some cramping down low. i had some brown tinged mucus on cd47 and cd48 (not enough to reach the liner but definitely there every time i checked my cervix) and got a little excited because i had some pinching on my left side and in the middle down low and thought it could be implantation. but 5 days later all tests are still negative. its hard to take the laidback approach when i have no idea what is going on with my body!!! I do have PCOS so i know that could be the culprit but im really just so confused!

How do you track your cycles and ovulation?

I was on monitored cycles with medication, using opk s and ultrasounds to confirm ovulation. Since I stopped taking the medication a few months ago, I just would monitor by other signs of ovulation and I get very bad ovulation pain (since I had my tube removed in 2014) so I confirm ovulation that way with a change in my cm shortly after. I can then guesstimate with a 14-15 day lp when my next cycle should start which is always accurate....but this month i never got ovulation pain which makes me think that maybe I just never ovulated and with having pcos i know it possible but I've been pretty regulating since my daughter was born with and without the fertility meds so I dunno what the heck is going on lol

A couple years ago I had all sorts of pregnancy symptoms and was like a month late with AF. All tests were negative, even blood test. I got an ultrasound done and ended up having a fibroid in my uterus and a large ovarian cyst.

FX for you!

A couple years ago I had all sorts of pregnancy symptoms and was like a month late with AF. All tests were negative, even blood test. I got an ultrasound done and ended up having a fibroid in my uterus and a large ovarian cyst.

FX for you!

I have a really large uterine fibroid on the top of my uterus but it hasn't really affected my fertility or cycles at all....as far as I know. I'm a bit concerned about the possibility of ovarian cysts but nothing came up on the ultrasound so I dunno if I should go for a second opinion. My doctor said if my period doesn't come in the next two weeks she will give me something to make it start which I guess can solve things but doesn't really answer why I'm at this point now. I love my doctor but sometimes I feel like she doesn't take my concerns seriously. I know I'm a bit of a hypochondriac but this just isn't my normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->