has anyone felt thier cervix during thier pregnancy ? notice any difference?

SummerLily

mummy To Triplet Boys
Reaction score
OH noticed during 'us ' time and said that around where the opening of my cervix is is rough.... i checked myself and his right ! i used to check my cervix to detect when i would or wouldnt ovulate when TTC and it never felt like this before - is it normal for the cervix to change texture during pregnancy??

I would assume so. But I never checked myself, and would be too scared to. LOL.

i started checking before i got pregnant but dont want to touch it whilst pregnant just dont want to risk anythin ! x

Your cervix is apparently more sensitive in pregnancy so perhaps it does feel different. but I wouldn't recommend too much rummaging around up there really!

I don't have an answer but wanted to congratulate you on your triplets!!!!! WOW, how exciting!

thankyou averysmommy ! :)

oh nothing is going anywhere near it again untill they come out! ive had no bleeding or antyhing or any pain and its the first time its been said and ive checked but its the last! im even putting a ban on sex .... end of ... poor OH...

xx

Mine feels rough too! I was a little concerned at first but reassured by the fact that I had a normal smear earlier this year.

Other than that my cervix feels huuge and low. It was always quite large, I thought, but now it's gigantic. I'm hoping it's a good thing but I'm going to bring it up with my midwife (when I finally get one...).

tigerlily - mine is also quite low - which is off as everything i read when TTC said that it got really high and you never saw it during pregnancy! but mine is rather big too. im not going back up there again but might bring it up to the consultant when i see him next.

Im hoping its nothing to worry about - but you cant help but worry lol! i had some smears and bits done when i was taken into hospital at 8 weeks and everything came back perfect then so im assuming all is well! xx

I checked mine the other day, it's suuuper high and also feels quite big and rough. I'd assume it feels big cause of mucus plug? possibly also reason for it feeling rough. last smear came back clear so not really worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->