Has anyone felt this before?

gennifaire

Reaction score
So, im ignoring my chart because I think I fucked up the temps a few days during it with open mouth/cold dry mouth etc.

Anyway - I know when I o'd - I felt the pains. Was on the 8th/9th.

That would put be about 3dpo (unless the cramps the day before were it also, so I am assuming I would be 3-5days dpo).

My uterus is cramping, but its one sided. Its a constant...full feeling. Only on one side. It was worse but has gotten better and better each day. Today, example, its just a slight discomfort. I know its doin something, just no idea what.

I am in no way assuming I am pregnant due to my cycle being weird. Was just curious if anyone else felt this day after day and it turned out to be anything.

I have never had any cysts, and have always been told they would be painful This doesnt hurt. Just feels...used? full? hard to describe.

My CM also hasnt dried up like it sometimes does. Its still wet. Not like, alot, but enough when I check my cervix - which is still high.

Just curious if any other ladies had something like this

You temps dont show O, even if you may have messed up a few temps (we all have so its ok). Its possible you tried to O ( thus the O pains) but didnt.

Keep temping and watching for other signs!

If anything I think your just gearing up to O now. That may be what the cramps are all about

Even if you skipped a few temps or had a few disregarded you'd expect to still see temps post O at a higher level. Your temps are all about the same so I'd say you haven't O'd yet.

oh well. i know my tests went up and up and up and got a pos+LH surge...and when i keep testing now, im getting faint lines so i doubt it now.

i must have had an annvoltury(spell check?) cycle so far :(

I am currently on CD22 and thought I would definitely ovulate like 8-10 days ago.....but I didn't! the past two days I have had very bad pains, at first both left and right, now just right, it is getting less and less, but my uterine area is tender feeling and my lady bits are sensitive. I am assuming that I am going to ovulate soon due to all of that as well as my nearly positive opk. It is possible that you havent ov'd yet, or that it may be implantation? I don't know. :/ Hopefully everything turns out ok.

I wondered about implantation but its on going now. It comes and goes but I still feel it on my left side. Its weird. Its not painful, just aware. Also, my temps havent started to go up if indeed I was pregnant.

all my opks have been negative and low. So...time to see a doctor. Last cycle I O'd successfully, although I had a short luteral phase - I started my-soitol and now as its supposed to help regulate my body its doing something else - wondering if that is doing it or if i just should keep trying.

my cm is still fertile, my cervix positon is on point high, open, soft/med. so...no idea, lol. guess well see if af shows up or if i need a doctors intervention!

:\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->