has anyone filled out to get free stuff online yet?

lilmomof3

pregnant with #4
Reaction score
hey ladies i was just wondering how many of you have went to websites for pregnancy and filled out anything to recive any free offers yet for there pregnancy our after. ? i know with my son i filled out some threw my doc i didnt have internet at the time , but i know there are many web sites that will let you fill out for free magazins and other stuff just wondering if anyone has filled any out yet our do you think its to early to ?

hey ladies i also thought maby if anyone you have any web sites you know of that sends free pg stuff could you please post them thanks

https://freeparentstuff.ca/?id=2676&clickid=767519f683f6a4ccdc49fb7b371e02df.2676.6.

thats a canadian site. I don't really know how it works cause you fill out the form then I can't figure out how to get the stuff... unless they just send it to you...

k thanks hun ya iv found some that say us only but im trying hard to find both i live in us but would love to also share with you women thanks hun

I received some stuff from parenting magazine and I am starting to sign up for others as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->