has anyone got a positive from a pound land pregnancy test?

Tizminkx

Reaction score
The first vue one, and how early?
I brought five of them, tested this morning but it wasn't first morning urine so bit silly of me.
I got a positive ovulation test on Wednesday morning and baby danced before and after then.

I have had bad cramps Thursday to Saturday and spot bleeded Friday but spot bled just before ovulation so ehh. Got a negative this morning did I test early?

It can take up to 4 days for implantstion to fully complete and the egg to attach so it's best to test around 4 days after the implantstion bleeding (if it was) I've used first Vue ovulation and the pregnancy strips too here's a pic of the result I got an hour ago ...also if u only tested positive for ovulation on Wednesday u could have ovulated on Thursday or friday i think so for u to bleed on Friday I would say it's just from ovulation as implantation is most likely to occur 7-12 days after ovulation .. so I would say wait a few more days :hugs: fx and good luck xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-20-14-16-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-20-14-16-58.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_2014-10-20-14-18-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-20-14-18-26.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 30
You tested way too early. I would test around next Monday.
If you got a + opk last Wednesday then you are now around DPO 4. Most of the test start to be positive around DPO 10-13.
Good luck

I can't bare waiting anymore, I feel so inpatient but this two week wait is horrible.
This is my first ovulation in about two years and all natural too, and I know it can take fertile couples up to a year to conceive so I just feel like I have no hope.

I was getting pink/brown discharge like EWCM on not this weekend gone, the one before. Then noticed loads of really stretchy EWCM on the 13th. I tested positive that Wednesday.
I baby danced on the 9th, 15th, 17th and 18th. So I don't know what my chances are but I feel I missed my best.
My Mucus keeps changing from dry, to watery to slight EWCM. But I noticed the slightest bit of blood today I wouldn't have even noticed if I wasn't checking my cervix (which I don't have a clue whats going on). Ahh this is so stressful, I guess I just have to ride it out.
Thanks everyone and baby dust to everyone

I use them too. My AF is due on Wednesday and so far all the ones i have took are BFN. Kinda feeling bummed out. Feel like its not going to be this month. Always next time. Babydust to you all

my implantation occured between 5 and 6 dpo, but im pretty sure it was at 9 am on the dot at 6 dpo because i felt these nuzzling feelings i never felt before. first low, then exactly an hour later, it was very high. i got my bfp two days later at 8 dpo and i did not use first urine of the day. it was the third and it still showed up positive on a wondfo and on frer, but wondfo showed up quicker and darker than frer did.

I tested again this morning, and still a BFN :(
I will try again on Monday, if still a BFN I will take it as this wasn't my month. Kind of disappointed even though I know I am probably testing to early still.

I had implantation bleed September 12th (and again on the 14th) and on September 17th/18th I got my first faint positive on a poundland test. For a HPT you're meant to wait about 4 days from the implantation bleeding to get a result (2 days for a blood test) Fx'd! Do you know how many dpo you are? Poundland tests aren't meant to be used until after AF is due, I know people who tested early and got a positive but I think the poundland ones aren't very sensitive - I didnt think to look at what it was :haha:

No I don't have a clue what DPO, I just rushed down the shop to get ovulation kits as soon as I started getting EWCM.

I got only a faint line, Monday and Tuesday, then on Wednesday morning I got a positive, that was the 15th. This Monday just gone I had the tiniest bit of blood when checking my cervix, I wouldn't have even called it spotting it was that small of an amount.

Should I just ride it out, and wait to test next week? I have one test left and don't really know when AF would be due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->