Has anyone had a ttc psychic reading come true?

ToriP

Reaction score
Ok, so the 1st time I decided to get a reading, I chose Cheri because a friend recommended her. But I assumed it was probably just for fun. Well her reading came back with the month of April 2014 (specifically the 6th & the 10th) she said this was either birth, conceive or BFP time. But she said that she had a strong feeling that it would be when I conceived. She also predicted a girl & gave a detailed description of her & her life. Well, the more I thought about it, the more curious I got so I purchased a reading from Jenny Renny. She told me that I would conceive from a cycle that began in March 2014, I would be having a girl & that she would either be born on the 26th or the 28th. Ok, so at that point I am shocked! I showed my husband, who was in total amazement & wanted to see if we could get a similar reading a 3rd time. This time we chose Tracy M. She predicted that I am going to find out in the month of August that I'll be having a girl!!! 😮 any thoughts from other ttc m

Haha thats awesome! Especially since if you find out in August that you're having a girl, that also means March or April conception!
I have no experience. I have a DH who has absolutely no faith in psyhics (while I am undecided. It seems unusal that they will know all these things) and would kill me for spending money on it haha but I hope its true for you!

I did one ages ago with the baby I lost at 12 weeks and it came true with the conceiving date cant remember who tho

Ok, so the 1st time I decided to get a reading, I chose Cheri because a friend recommended her. But I assumed it was probably just for fun. Well her reading came back with the month of April 2014 (specifically the 6th & the 10th) she said this was either birth, conceive or BFP time. But she said that she had a strong feeling that it would be when I conceived. She also predicted a girl & gave a detailed description of her & her life. Well, the more I thought about it, the more curious I got so I purchased a reading from Jenny Renny. She told me that I would conceive from a cycle that began in March 2014, I would be having a girl & that she would either be born on the 26th or the 28th. Ok, so at that point I am shocked! I showed my husband, who was in total amazement & wanted to see if we could get a similar reading a 3rd time. This time we chose Tracy M. She predicted that I am going to find out in the month of August that I'll be having a girl!!! �� any thoughts from other ttc m

Hi Tori,

I went to see one yesterday and what she told me was 90% accurate it was unbelievable how much a woman who knows nothing about me and met me on a drop in appointment was so spot on.

She left me with a cliffhanger though :loopy:

Out of the blue she said ..

Yes you are pregnant!.... if your not pregnant you will be in the next 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months something Very soon and it will be a well wanted child.

I am hoping this is true as the rest of what she said was so accurate!!

:dust:

is this something you had done through BnB hun? Id love to have this done x

I had one done by Psychic Gayle when she sold them on eBay so no face to face interaction, just an email. She got it right apart from gender.

Had another one recently from a Scottish girl, can't remember her name now, recommended by a friend. She said conception in May, but fell in March. X

is this something you had done through BnB hun? Id love to have this done x

It was face to face in Liverpool hun, I would definitely recommend to go visit one that is good and recommended!!

She mentioned alsorts that she was 100% spot on about it was scary!!!!

:dust:

I had one done by Psychic Gayle when she sold them on eBay so no face to face interaction, just an email. She got it right apart from gender.

Had another one recently from a Scottish girl, can't remember her name now, recommended by a friend. She said conception in May, but fell in March. X

She got the letter on the month right haha!
I've researched online and surprised how many have been told and how right the psychic was!! It's spooky lol!!

X

I had two correct with the baby I lost. Two said I'd get pregnant when I did and one said the correct birth month.

Here are all my predictions

Tania - next 2 cycles conceive/GIRL --true not sure gender tho
Sedra - Jan/Feb conceive/GIRL -- true, not sure gender
Rachel - September/October birth/GIRL--true not sure gender

Jenny - April conceive/BFP May/GIRL
Suzanne - conceive/BFP/birth March/GIRL
Sofia - conceive/BFP/birth March/GIRL
Suzy - June conceive/July BFP/due March 2015//BOY
Cherie 22 - conceive/BFP/birth March/BOY

I'm hoping Jenny is correct! But at some point I'll go back to the ones whose predictions came true.

Nope. I tried Cheri22 and SunFairyChrise. They both said I would get pregnant or give birth in November. I got pregnant in January and am due in September. One said boy, other said girl.

I don't understand how an internet psychic would work?
They wouldn't be with you in person to pick up any vibes or spirits as such.
Instead they have your name details and a bit of time to find any research online. :shrug:
I don't know obviously I could be wrong I'd just recommend to see someone in person. :winkwink:

I don't understand how an internet psychic would work?
They wouldn't be with you in person to pick up any vibes or spirits as such.
Instead they have your name details and a bit of time to find any research online. :shrug:
I don't know obviously I could be wrong I'd just recommend to see someone in person. :winkwink:

You send them a picture and give them your DOB/sign, etc..

I just tried Jenny and did all the questions but didn't get a reading back.. How long does it take to get your results back???

i have just paid and sent my e-mail to suzy rayne.. so hoping i get something positive back :D :happydance: im excited!

I'm still waiting for mine... I hope I get back good news too... Good luck on yours....

i have just paid and sent my e-mail to suzy rayne.. so hoping i get something positive back :D :happydance: im excited!

I just bought another one from Sedra since she was the first reading I got back with my previous pregnancy. She usually gets back in a couple of days. I do know I waited three weeks for an email back from someone. Can't remember if it was Suzanne or Suzy but it started with an S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->