Has anyone had an evap like this before??

Sierrajoy943

Reaction score
Yes, this line is an evap line. It is not a BFP!!

The picture was taken hours and hours after I took it and it was stark white in the time limit.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has gotten an evap line that was this pronounced and dark pink before?

Attachments

• 20171014_033714.jpg
    20171014_033714.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 13
To tell a true evap rewet the test and if it goes away ITS AN EVAP

I'm sorry for your losses. I hope this is it for you guys! I can't wait to hear

Dont want to get your hopes up but it looks like a positve to me. Good luck with your next test. x

It doesn't look like a typical evap despite it showing up after a long time. It could be I guess, but I would retest. I have had the Cassanovum ICs leave obvious test lines but colourless before, where there wasn't anything within the timeframe so I knew they were evaps/indents

That certainly looks like a positive! Following! GL!

Looks promising to me!! Have you rested again?

Hate to be a pooper but every test I took like that showed a line hours and hours later! Hope this is it for you

I took a test with my oldest waited 10 mins was neg so I put it in my bag and carried on shopping around town, when I came back I went to put it in bin and seen a very pink line assumed was an evap as wasn't there before. 2 days later no period so did 3 more all came back positive so its possible hun good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->