Has anyone had bad headaches during the TWW?

Littletiny

Reaction score
My fertile window ended November 25th. This has been my second cycle off of my BCP. My OPK says I ovulated, but I haven't started temping yet (will next cycle). Anyways, for the last 5 days I have had terrible headaches. I haven't wanted to take anything for them just in case we made a little human. Has anyone had headaches after ovulating?

In addition, up to yesterday, I had extreme nausea (literally couldn't eat), mild cramping, and yesterday I felt like I had the flu. Either my body is trolling me or something else is going on. My only concern is I haven't had a lot of mucus production. So I'm not really sure what to think right now. I may book an appointment to see my doctor, but I'm not sure if it's related to TTC, or potentially something outside of that.

I had headaches in my last cycle and it turned up bfp. It was a huge symptom because they never really went away. I get them on and off in this current TWW.

Right now you can take something for it. In all likelihood you may have only just implanted if you are pregnant. The baby isn't getting blood from you yet so what you ingest right now isn't going to the baby. Not until about 5 or 6 weeks.

Thank you! I took a test today, which is much too soon and got a BFN. I have 6 more days to wait!

I've been having headaches for the past 4 days or so. Yesterday it went really bad I felt nauseous and gross. Still have it today, it wasn't bad this morning but is starting to get a bit worse as the day goes on. Waiting to see if I get my bfp. Didn't have headaches with my last pregnancy, but I also had a mmc.

YES!! I had a terrible headache that lasted about 3 days during 2ww and it wasn't a usual pms symptom for me. But I got my positive! FX for you. ➕

I'm out. Got spotting when I went to the bathroom. Right on schedule. I will spot for a day or two and af should be here late Sunday or on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->