Has anyone had IB? **TMI**

littlemisscie

Carrying #3❤
Reaction score
I am currently 11dpo and this morning had quite a bit of pink mixed in with my CM. At first I thought it was just from BDing last night, but it continued all day and is now a peach color. It's there each time I wipe and there has been a little spot in my liner.

Could this be IB? I didn't have it with my first pregnancy and don't usually get spotting with AF until the day before she comes.

Thanks for the help!:)

It's so hard to know whether it is or isn't. The only way to know is to test 2-7 days after it stops
Fx'd for you =)

It's so hard to know whether it is or isn't. The only way to know is to test 2-7 days after it stops
Fx'd for you =)

Thank you! I've gotten bfns up until today and have kind of lost hope so well see!

I had red blood when I wiped on Friday (7 days before AF) and then nothing else...So strange! Fingers crossed it's our IB! Tested today BFN :(

I had red blood when I wiped on Friday (7 days before AF) and then nothing else...So strange! Fingers crossed it's our IB! Tested today BFN :(

Was it just once? Mines been all day! Normally if it's from
Rough bding it's there first thing in the am but goes away.

Yep was just 1 wipe bright red blood, id checked my CM seconds before and it was white and creamy and same when I checked after , not had any blood or cramping since, it was 3 days after we'd last BD so I have no idea what caused it, hence why I'm hoping it's IB! :)

My CM has dried up now so if it wasnt for that bleed I would 100% think I am out.

Hi Littlemisscie

This cycle (September) I had a small amount of bloody discharge on 8dpo and it was only for 2-3 hours I got my BFP on 10dpo in the evening in the morning it was still negative and that was super faint I got a cb digi and frer positive 2 days later only now are my ic starting to get dark

FX for you

thank you for the replies! When I wiped this AM it was bright red spotting & lots of cramping. I think AF might be coming early :(

I had IB a few cycles prior, at 7DPO to be exact. I was heartbroken thinking my period came, but the light pink/brown spotting went away after an hour or two. So I Googled myself to death reading up on IB and got excited. :af: did end up coming a week later, however :cry: There's always a chance tho! FX and :dust: for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->