Has ANYONE had implantation bleeding before a BFP?

Buffyx

Expecting #2
Reaction score
I know it's not a very common thing, so I'm just interested to see who has had spotting or bleeding and then gone on to get a BFP. I am 11dpo today and I went to the toilet mid-morning today to find 2 dried brown spots & a streak in my undies. And when I wiped there was nothing there! I went to the toilet an hour later on my break at work, and again, nothing at all. And I've just been again at lunch, and nothing!

I have AF pains like crazy, and have had for days now. I guess I'm just becoming desperately hopeful that it's not AF and that someone else has had this to make me believe this could happen to me? :flower:

Hi there...
I had implantation spotting on CDs 32, 33 and midway through 34 and got a BFP on day 37. I did have mild cramps, but not so much like AF. Good luck to you. Hope you get your BFP very soon.

Thanks for replying. I normally get AF cramps for one day and then she appears the following day.

These cramps have been going on for days now. BUT, I did have a miscarriage last cycle (natural, at 5w2d) so maybe my body works differently now? Really not sure.

I'll also add - while they feel AF-like, they are not as severe. I just say "like crazy" because they are constant, 24/7 - just always there!

I had spotting before my bfp, about 2 or 3 days before I expected my period. It was brown, dark and definitely noticeable enough that I put on a pad. Mine lasted a good day too.

But...I'm telling you, my body is not the same as before my MC. My cycles are regular but everything feels different now. You may be getting used to a new kind of normal, I still am 8 months later.

Hi again :) Did you track your ovulation this month? Or feel any signs/symptoms associated with ovulation? I too had a natural miscarriage in August and in the following cycle, I didn't feel any ovulation symptoms - no sore breasts and I had mild cramps on the day before AF started. But the next cycle, when I got my BFP, I felt my usual post-ovulation symptoms (cm, sore breasts) and eventually the implantation spotting. If your spotting has stopped for two consecutive days, then I'd suggest you give it another day and test :)

It's been hours since the brown spotting was noticed in my undies and I've had noting since.

I used to get sore boobs after ovulation, but I never got them with my BFP last cycle, and I haven't got them this cycle. I don't temp or anything as I was always like clock work with ovulation and a 28 day cycle. I guess we will see how it all pans out over the next few days or so..

I had IB at 11dpo which lasted a day, I actually thought it was af...Got my BFP 13dpo

I didnt have implantation bleeding last time before my miscarraige and even this time I didnt have any, but then again i am expecting my AF soon.

I've never had it before. Not even sure that's what it was. But I've had nothing since that one time yesterday. Still mild cramping, and BFN at 12dpo. As in stark white BFN.

Just wondering if you girls had any increase in CM before BFP? With mine, I never got creamy lotion like CM. Today at 12dpo I have that. I just went to the toilet and when I wiped it was there - quite a big "clot/clump" of it.

I had no cm really until today at 11dpo I have loads of lotion like cm .

Well hopefully it means something. I've never had it before.

I think I'm out. Cramping is getting stronger, I have a pimple on my face, and I'm getting really easily annoyed!!

Also I got increased cm on my bfp cycle, but I have it every cycle as well so no a pregnancy sign for me

Now my cm is really quite watery! I'm all over the place :haha:

Aw I hope things work out for you Buffyx. I know it can get so confusing, I am with mine right now! I had yellow tinged CM after ovulation last Thursday which I never usually get, some cramping, very painful cramps on my right side a couple of days ago in the evening and general feeling rubbish! But I've had no spots like normal before AF, or spotting. Sore nips are still there though, ouch :(

Well I'm 13dpo and BFN again this morning.

I had the spotting at 11dpo so I'm sure if it was IB I could be showing BFP by now?

My cycle could just be messed up after the mc.

Thanks Emelie. Hopefully you get your BFP :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"