has anyone had post ov opk 9 dpo with Answer brand

Jaycrew

Reaction score
Hi I am trying to get familiar with opk's - answer brand since 2013 was the last time i used them - i remember them being sensitive leading up and gearing towards ov - but i dont recall after. I know i ovulated on cd 12/13. I am on cd 21 today. (known ov by CM- Egg white thick stretchy and pink tinged, temp rise, and no opk done)

Just because the app said I am due to ov on cd 18- i decided to take an opk (even though I know my temp and body already indicated I ov'd- i wanted to make sure at least my surge was over.

I dont want to test the bfp theory only because fertility friend gave me possible ov date on cd 16.

with the earliest ov CD 12/13 and the cd 16th -

i have been having pos opk's today at 9dpo cd 21/ or based of FF - 5 dpo/cd 21 ( just throwing the possibilities out there)

has anyone had experience with answer brand opk's and having pos this many days after ovulation without the bfp theory- I'm trying to gauge how sensitive they are.

cd15 I had brown blood in my underwear-that covered crotch (sorry tmi)
with no blood in cm when checked cervix- but present when I wiped. later that night light pink when wiped. no more brown blood since. cm creamy

cd 17- light pink spotting when I wiped with no blood or pink cm on cervix. cm creamy

I dont usually have spotting on ovulation so idk if it was ov spotting and am not too familiar with IB bleeding.

I really think I am going to loose my confidence in my ov date because of the pos opk- and bfn on first signal- I dont want to test again until cd 26 at least. I keep taking them today to see if they will get lighter- :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->