• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Has anyone had Preeclampsia 3x in a row?!?

arikalane22

Mom of 2 beautiful girls!
Reaction score
I am 24(25 this yr) and I had my tubes tied in Nov. 2014 after the birth of my second daughter via csection. I TOTALLY regret this decision. We are looking into gettin my TL reversed in a couple of years or so that way we can have another baby. :) Anyway..the reason I got my tubes tied(they are cut and clamped) in the first place was because I was pressured by the drs and family. I had preE my first pregnancy at 37wks and had to be induced right away and I developed it at 29wks my last pregnancy and also had low platelets on top of that. I delivered at 36wks6days via scheduled csection..my platelets were so low that I had to be put to sleep :p. Soooo..they aren't SUPER sure if I just had pregnancy induced hypertension and low platelets or PreE on the verge of Hellp syndrome. :/ So assuming I've had preE twice..what are the odds of having it a third time when I get my TR and(if) I am able to conceive?? Both my girls have the same father btw and the next baby would also have the same father. :)

If you've had it twice in a row it's a higher chance of getting it again, however if you made it to term both times it's fairly slow to develop and that would seem to be your pattern which you would stick to. It would be more closely monitored if you did have HELLP previously.

If you've had it twice in a row it's a higher chance of getting it again, however if you made it to term both times it's fairly slow to develop and that would seem to be your pattern which you would stick to. It would be more closely monitored if you did have HELLP previously.
Thank you! That was pretty much the answer I was looking for. My first was to term and my second was only 1 day premature and I did that electively via scheduled csection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"