Has anyone had really bad cramps on 6-7dpo?

E

EHM

Hi just wanted to know if anyone has experienced af like cramps around 6-7dpo and then gone on to get a :bfp:, i kept thinking my af was going to come and get me yesterday.

Sorry hun didn't want to read and not say anything...When I was pregnant (MC at 6 weeks) I had cramps from 4 weeks, whether that was because I was going to lose the baby or if I would have had them if the pregnancy had continued I don't know...

Many sites say cramping can be sign of the womb stretching in pregnancy, or contracting to prepare for the witch...just keep that PMA honey :)

On a hopeful note, most of the posts in 1st tri are girls worrying about cramps so if you are pregnant, it seems to be completely normal!

Sorry I couldn't give you a better awnser xx

P.S just looked on countdowntopregnancy.com and cramps at 6/7dpo is one of the most common symptoms of early pregnancy, and they only use women who had BFPs to base the statistics on ;-)

I had cramps in my first pregnancy but as it ws not planned i only noticed after i found out and it was everytime my period due. I never normally have cramps a wk before my af. Oh well fingers crossed

I have!

I had them day 6 and more so day 7 - felt very much so like AF cramps and were just so draining they were literally sucking the life out of me.

I don't know if these were a good sign or not as I'm still just 8DPO, but I'm hoping I'm pg

Well i'm hoping i'm pregnant, my af has never come this early before so hoping its a sign.

Oh wow I'm so glad to see your pregnant this many "DAYS MONTHS" later LOL...I'm cramping SEVERELY at 7dpo :( implantation maybe? I did get a dip this morning! I dug up an OLD post LOL nearly a year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->