has anyone heard of or experienced conceiving while on af?

jzgrace

Reaction score
I read that it happens in women with short cycles. I have a short 23 day cycle and SO and I had intercourse the day prior to AF a few times during as well. (Sorry tmi) a few days after AF ended I had pink cm and have been cramping since. If anyone has heard of or experienced this can you please respond? TY In advance :wacko:

My husband and I always had sex on my period and he would always come inside me. Sorry tmi! But I never got pregnant from that. We got pregnant when we had unprotected sex a few days after my period had ended.

Of course it's possible, but it's unlikely.

If you have unprotected sex, at anytime during your cycle there's a risk of pregnancy. Including when you're on AF :hugs:

Most women ovulate 11-14 days before your period starts. Sperm can't live all that long, a few days. So maybe having sex a few days before ovulation can result in pregnancy. Like the previous poster said, having unprotected sex any time during your cycle can possibly result in pregnancy but it would be pretty unlikely to get pregnant from sex during your period.

:flower:Thank you for the reply! Your pic is beautiful BTW!

My friend's bf has a kid that was conceived when they had sex on the last day of her period. It was the only time they had sex that time so they know for sure. It is only third hand information but I guess it is possible.

Ty Mrs.vet :) I didn't know much about cycles til I started obsessing a couple weeks ago. And I really thought I was having bfp signs around end of AF. But now that I have been learning googleing and "stalking" fertility q &a's here I've learned a lot. I see you live in Germany, I used to live there when I was a young girl. I loved it! I hope this cycle ends with a bfp for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->