Has anyone here got pregnant by inserting sperm using fingers...

Essjay86

Reaction score
This isn't as dodgy as it sounds, or maybe it is haha...

My fella has problems finishing inside me. I think he has ED but he wont do anything about it, he's embarrassed (its the only thing i can assume) On the odd occasion he has finished inside me but most of the time he (TMI ALERT) finishes on me. I then get it on my finger and insert it. I have also just started using pre-seed. Do you think this can work?

I have also got pots and need-less syringes for times when i feel he wont be too embarrassed at me suggesting he does it in the pot.

Also a bit of background...he's 36, i'm 29 and this is our 2nd cycle of 50mg clomid. I am upping it to 100mg next month.

nightmare.

Has anyone on here got pregnant this way?

Does not sound like ED or he would have troubles with keeping erection and ejaculating at all, I know because my man had a bout of this while he was on the evil clomid , but now he is back to normal, anyway the best solution I have heard to this is have him ejaculate in a moon cup or instead cup then insert it. I am afraid you would lose too many swimmers if he is doing it on your body and your just scooping it in with your finger :blush: But if he has a high sperm count it may still work. best of luck!.

Well that's the thing, sometimes he loses his erection, sometimes he can get it back and then finished on me or in a cup and then we use a needless syringe to insert it, once this week I just used my fingers. It's so frustrating. Maybe it's just pressure of Ttc

This isn't as dodgy as it sounds, or maybe it is haha...

My fella has problems finishing inside me. I think he has ED but he wont do anything about it, he's embarrassed (its the only thing i can assume) On the odd occasion he has finished inside me but most of the time he (TMI ALERT) finishes on me. I then get it on my finger and insert it. I have also just started using pre-seed. Do you think this can work?

I have also got pots and need-less syringes for times when i feel he wont be too embarrassed at me suggesting he does it in the pot.

Also a bit of background...he's 36, i'm 29 and this is our 2nd cycle of 50mg clomid. I am upping it to 100mg next month.

nightmare.

Has anyone on here got pregnant this way?

My dh finished on me the other night too! He usually doesnt and I was so mad because it was my fertile week. He told me I was "too tight and it was starting to hurt him" LOL. I think he started to finish but pulled out halfway through but I hope some swimmers made it!

Well that's the thing, sometimes he loses his erection, sometimes he can get it back and then finished on me or in a cup and then we use a needless syringe to insert it, once this week I just used my fingers. It's so frustrating. Maybe it's just pressure of Ttc

Oh ,well then it does sound like it may be some mild ED. and the pressure of TTC/pressure to perform when its time can be stressful for men.

My hubby had finishing issues after I came off the pill Feb last year. even before that he would be er finish inside me. I didn't really say anything, he just used to pull out. Then we got engaged in see and he seemed happy to leave it in but not frequently. when I went to the docs- I also have pcos- in Jan and went on metformin he knew I was upset about trying for a baby and seemed happy leaving it in. Now its been a while with no progress and he finishes inside me all the time. I think the fear of it likely to result in a baby immediately has vanished and he is even happier about trying now we're married. I think that was a big thing for him.
moon cup sounds a good idea. Bless you I know it's frustrating, I used to get upset thinking maybe I was rubbish in bed!
We also used condoms last year so he could almost practice if you like, having sex and finishing without the worry. might be an idea to try that outside of fertile time if it will help.

Im not in the exact situation but i dont tell hubby anything asbif he knows i am oing this week he struggles sometimes to finish as the pressure is too high so he has no idea when I o when af is due and things are a lot better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->