Has anyone noticed that they have more hair on there bellies?

jewels23

Reaction score
hi

i have noticed since being pregnant that i have lots of hair on my belly. like my happy trail is always there and always lots of it. it grows back quicker than i can shave it.

if you know what you are having can you tell me if you have this and if so, what sex you are having a boy or a girl. does this maybe have to do with that i have lots of extra testerone than?

thanks

I always had blonde hair on my belly, but it seems now it's got darker around my belly button. I hate it, because to me it looks manly :sick: My husband noticed it too, so it's not just my imagination. I wouldn't shave it though, because then it can come back thicker and darker. I don't think it's safe to use hair removal either, so I'm just leaving it. It's not like I'll be sunbathing anytime soon...

I think I read somewhere that it means you're having a boy, but I don't believe in that stuff. My husband was pretty excited to hear it though :winkwink:

mine have gone dark again and did with kristian it seem to indicate boy but not always x

yes and cos i have black hair it sucks as you can guess haha so yes would it would sod off

My belly is mega hairy and i'm having a girl!

haha its allways fun :) we look great got to love the side affacts we pregnant woman are so sexy hairy tummys and cant be bothered to shave our down stairs

My tummy looks like a yeti's!!!! Its really light hairs all over the belly but then I've got like a really dark line of hair in a straight line just above and below my belly button

It's SO ugly LOL.. My midwife told me not to shave it though. She said it will disappear after the birth

(And even though I look like a big hair ball... I'm having a girl so not sure how reliable the whole hairy belly = boy thing is lol)

xxx

I've got more baby fine downy hair on my belly- I expected to get loads of dark hair as I've got very dark hair- there's still time I suppose!

I've noticed more hairs in recent days actually, nothing too dark though so I'm not bothered. No-one sees my tummy anyway except hubby and medical professionals and I'm sure they've seen worse!

yeah mie has gone really hairy and im having a lil girl xxx

Mines really hairy. And quite dark. Im trying to not let it bother me... :( I pluck out any really dark ones. Im having a girl so dont think it really makes a difference what sex you are having. x

Mines awfully hairy and im havin a boy but its nothin to do with that, i read its perfectly normal but with either gender!!

I've always had light hairs on my belly, and underneath my belly button, but they have gotten significantly darker now, and the hairs under my belly button have become somewhat thicker too. DH has confirmed this so it's not my imagination!! Will not attempt to remove it or shave it as I fear it will grow back thicker. It should all go back to normal after the baby is born so don't worry about it.

PS. I'm having a boy!

Me and hubby were joking about this the other night im like a bloody man i hate it... and its quite dark.. he told me to shave it... HELL no it will grow back really dark lol.

i've been plucking the ones ive been getting dont seem the harm in it?? unless someone else knows better?

i pluck really thick ones too the seem to get lighter after pregnancy

Ugh yes, I'm turning into a yeti. And I'm having a girl, but I thought that about the testosterone too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->