Has Anyone Popped Yet ????????

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
ANYONE ?????

Helen will have her twins before us

Good luck Helen xxxxxxxxxx

We should start taking bets. There are so many babies due. It is very exciting.

Someone has to pop tomorrow. I can't be the first!!

Well it won't be me first :hissy: I'm still hanging in there, have a sweep and scan friday so will know more.

But I reckon it'll be Helen

Cx

Ok... well if I do have to go first... can you all just hang on until I get out of hospital before you pop so that I can keep up with the gossip?

That's not too much to ask, is it? :winkwink:

ooooh i bet ull all go on fri!!!!

:headspin: OOOHHH Wouldnt that be so cool! Friday is a popular day. So many Scans, Swipes, Birth of Twins.........Would be perfect if everyone popped then too:headspin:

yea come on all u over due peeps!!! cross legs till fri please!`

;) I'll do my best for Friday or I'll cross my legs till next week just for you Helen lol.

Cx

Charm come on woman fedup sitting on me mobile waiting for your text lol!

I'm doing my best honest Charl...I'm bouncing on my ball as I type lol

You don't know how frustrating it is :hissy: I was scared before but now I'm looking forward to the pain.
And DH is nagging me because he's waiting for his Paternity leave, he even promised me a bit later to do his duty :rofl:

Cx

midwife told me to have sex as it could things off but dp wont come near me and i think the idea is disgusting ive totally gone off sex midwife said for me too close my eyes (pmsl) :rofl: i think once helen goes then we are all off i just think someones got to start it lol

Good luck for everyone due in june

spunky xxxxx

Didn't appeal to me either Spunky, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do :rofl:

Have a bit of stomach cramps this morning and a slight brown/pink discharge (tmi) so I'm going to take myself off to Tesco for a bit of retail therapy and a walk around the store for my daily excercise lol.

If my waters break do I get a pressie from Tesco? :rofl: ** makes mental note to hang around Mothercare too ;) **

Cx

Didn't appeal to me either Spunky, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do :rofl:

Have a bit of stomach cramps this morning and a slight brown/pink discharge (tmi) so I'm going to take myself off to Tesco for a bit of retail therapy and a walk around the store for my daily excercise lol.

If my waters break do I get a pressie from Tesco? :rofl: ** makes mental note to hang around Mothercare too ;) **

Cx

pmsl :rofl:

thats a good sign if you have that gungie discharge you wont be long hun did you have sex last night i would do it just to get me started but dp wont not long to go just under a week for me

xxx

Hey ....

my Gav been in the desert for months

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member