Has anyone seen the Cheeks and Cherries offer?!

anyone know when this runs till im skint:(

anyone know when this runs till im skint:(

Pops works there and says they are clearing out for new stock, so it's basically til they haven't got any left, so the weekend anyway!

Gutted as ittis don't suit Lo's shape. Ittis are gorgeous! X

Yes it was bye bye nappy ban when I saw the FB update yesterday morning. I had been so good. I got the two colours I wanted that I don't already have. Such a good price.

Really stupid question... are millies nappies and c&c the same place?!

^^ don't think so, why do you think that? X x x

Oohh are they doing offers too?! I'm dying for a discounted jade tutto!! *runs off to check* :rofl:

^^ don't think so, why do you think that? X x x

Because last week the Tuttos were on offer with Millies and I bought one [only the midnights were on offer] and this morning it arrived with a C&C label on it?

C&C is the UK distributer for them I think, so maybe it was dropshipped from them. I'm only guessing though!!

X x x

Hmmm maybe... I was totally confused when I saw the C&C label after ordering from them last night but the package was way too small - it's too much for my little brain to handle first thing in the morning!!

Ooops just ordered a lime green and a lilac one. Think I'd better use my own money - we have plenty of nappies for now so hubby won't understand (though to be fair our BTP collection is a little low :winkwink: )

C&C is the UK distributer for them I think, so maybe it was dropshipped from them. I'm only guessing though!!

X x x

Yep I'd say that's what happened. If Donna at Millie's doesn't have something in stock she will sometimes get them sent straight from the distributer to make it quicker for you.

Oh for goodness sake girls, I was trying to avoid buying more and you lot have convinced me to buy 2 Tuttos and another SIO :rofl:

oh noes!! I recieved an email from c&c saying that nappies will be delivered to my mums address but the invoice will be sent to my address :wacko: if hubby see's the invoice im gonna be in trouble lol, im gonna be watching my post like a hawk :mail:

I'm still trying to decide if it's a good or bad thing I don't have an oh to keep a check on my fluff obsession - it's definately good today lol

But someone please tell me I don't need to try a tutto please!!

I'm still trying to decide if it's a good or bad thing I don't have an oh to keep a check on my fluff obsession - it's definately good today lol

You NEED A TUTTO. :)rofl: sorry)

My OH is at work so he has no idea I just bought more. And everytime new nappies I arrive I just say 'theyre for work babe' (I'm a cloth nappy advisor for the council) :rofl: technically it's a bit like research, nobody would believe a cloth nappy advisor who had no nappies would they?!? Xx

You NEED A TUTTO. :)rofl: sorry)

My OH is at work so he has no idea I just bought more. And everytime new nappies I arrive I just say 'theyre for work babe' (I'm a cloth nappy advisor for the council) :rofl: technically it's a bit like research, nobody would believe a cloth nappy advisor who had no nappies would they?!? Xx

I asked for that, didn't I :dohh::haha:

And I agree with your reasoning regarding research too, very sensible!

I'm just so glad it's not just me who couldn't resist! I confessed to OH that I'd bought some more; he's gotten himself too clued up on cloth - he'd know they were new!

I just bought four more AIOs :blush:

3 ivory and 1 peppermint

Just when I thought I was pennyless from RNW :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back